chickpea rotini, unsweetened coconut milk, vegetable stock concentrate, chicken, garlic, dash of cumin

Latin American Inspired Bean Soup (or so the recipe said)

Black beans, butternut squash,  green chiles, corn, tomatoes, onion, spices.

The grocery store's computer crashed and lost my order so we had to do without the cilantro, lime and tortillas.  Made cornbread instead to go with it.

Pretty darn good.  :)

Greek spinach pie, miso soup, green tea

brown rice, chicken, unsweetened coconut milk, butternut squash puree, vegetable stock concentrate, curry powder

I used the leftover roasted potatoes from last night-fried them up with egg.  Put that mixture into a tortilla, added avocado, tomato, and salsa.  Good eating.  :)

Tonkatsu curry with sliced pieces of apple to make it sweet :)

Yesterday we had Italian [inspired] Cannellini Soup.  Cannellini beans, onion, celery, Italian stewed tomatoes, pesto, spinach, orzo pasta, olive oil, parsley, potato, parmesan.  Had it with some crusty bread.  :)

chickpea rotini with tomato & ricotta pesto

red lentil penne with chicken and carrot/mango/pineapple puree

Roasted potatoes and mushrooms, sautéed spinach, pureed chickpeas

amazon package arrived with 1 pound of reese's heart shaped cups. 16 oz total each heart 8oz. i would say i have already eaten 6 oz. sleeping might not come easy oopsie

eightocci:

amazon package arrived with 1 pound of reese's heart shaped cups. 16 oz total each heart 8oz. i would say i have already eaten 6 oz. sleeping might not come easy oopsie

Had a similar problem yesterday.  Celebrated hubby's bday with homemade chocolate cake with cream cheese icing and shaved chocolate on top.   Too much chocolatey goodness!  XD

Brown rice with spinach and tomato sause