@ butterfly long long ago little me would have extra chunky or chunky peanut butter spread on thick sliced bologna rolled up. do not remember ever eating as a sandwich

another oddity was butterscotch topping over rainbow sherbet

*tilts head* haha ;)

my meals are same old as before. once a major change comes then i might say something

eightocci:

@ butterfly long long ago little me would have extra chunky or chunky peanut butter spread on thick sliced bologna rolled up. do not remember ever eating as a sandwich

another oddity was topping over rainbow sherbet

*tilts head* haha ;)

my meals are same old as before. once a major change comes then i might say something

The weirdest way he eats grape jelly is over scrambled eggs.  :D (Back when he was eating meat regularly.)  

Char kueh tiaw aka stir fried flat rice noodles, with bean sprouts, spring onions and sliced bbq meat :)

made big batch of chickpea rotini with unsweetened coconut milk, garlic, cumin, vegetable stock and chicken. plan to add lentil soup to leftovers remembering it was tasty before

Wild Pacific salmon in lemon pepper sauce, sweet potatoes and asparagus spears in garlic butter. Cheese and pears for dessert. 

Stir-fried zucchini, mushrooms, and sugar snap peas with cashews over soba noodles.

According to google it's called plaited bread in English. I added some stuff like butter and meat cheese (?) or raspberry jam on it and that's pretty much what eat daily... very diverse XD

Yesterday night I had chicken stuffed with minchy and potatoes,aside with some salad :)

gluten free pasta with ground beef and peas, garlic and tomatoes, sauteed in olive oil

leyou:

According to google it's called plaited bread in English. I added some stuff like butter and meat cheese (?) or raspberry jam on it and that's pretty much what eat daily... very diverse XD

That sounds heavenly. If only I could have bread again haha

Momochan:

Yesterday night I had chicken stuffed with minchy and potatoes,aside with some salad :)

Nice dinner, but what is minchy?

jubies33:

That sounds heavenly. If only I could have bread again haha

Yes, especially after googling it and looking at the pictures!

sour cream and onion wavy potato chips just the same as a baked potato with sour cream and chives...right?

right!? :)

doritos and sprite  ✌️

Im too lazy to make anything☠️