certain flavors just match well. thank you

No one: 

Me: *noting down all these mini recipes*

Also, I made a quick pizza tonight since my family decided they just weren't going to cook today lol... but reading all these I think I need to start eating healthier xD

ARROZ VERDE (Green Rice)  Sautee  1/2 C onion or 1 medium onion, chopped green chile of your choice, 2 cloves of chopped garlic if you don't have a husband like mine, when softened add 5oz of spinach to wilt.  Dump into a food processor, add a handful of cilantro and then cumin, salt, and pepper to taste.  Blend until smooth.  Add to hot white or brown rice.  I used two cups of dry rice to make my pot of rice, you could use less to make the verde more potent.   Top with crumbled queso fresco.  Goat cheese might work well.  I had neither so I used parmesan and it worked pretty good in a pinch.

Served it with roasted carrots and black beans.  :)

Spaggeti boloneze and salad, toppings were feta cheese and green olives :)

Sukiyaki and miso soup

Hotpot steamboat!  :)

Inari sushi, Kimchi ramen, and tea :)

Got home late last night so I just snacked on almond crackers and hummus, plantain chips and sunbutter cups

Simple Easter Dinner today.  Chicken and Dumplings, Carrots, and Roasted Asparagus.  :)

Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese :)

Beef roast with potatoes in the oven, and salad :)
My mom also found this recipe with eggplants in the fry pan with little sugar and soy sauce it was delicious^^

Pasta bologneze, salad :)

last night was baked ziti. Tonight was asparagus sauteed with olive oil and garlic, a bit of lemon juice and soft boiled eggs

Cheese and crackers, slices of pear and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.