Korean ramyun and some kimbab :)

Thinly sliced sweet potatoes and onions roasted. Broccoli, carrot, and chickpea salad. 

might try to cook yet tonight but really i think it is just to hot and humid and afraid i might feel ill. grazing on fruit leather. ate my last popsicle. eat white cheddar popcorners (pressed popcorn chips) and gluten free mini pretzel crackers for salt and fiber ha. not good at adulting in these temperatures

Shrimp Noodles and Kung Pao Shrimp

deciding between a sloppy joe seasoned rice with some chicken or a more bland coconut milk, carrot, vegetable stock rice with some chicken

Chicken shawarma with a side of caesar salad

Chicken catsu curry :)

Baked zucchini with oregano and parmesan, ziti, herbed chickpeas.

Roasted calamari and vegetables (zucchinis, eggplants, mushrooms, green and red peppers, leeks and cherry tomatoes) in garlic, oregano, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

penel:

Roasted calamari and vegetables (zucchinis, eggplants, mushrooms, green and red peppers, leeks and cherry tomatoes) in garlic, oregano, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Good to see you on here!

The Butterfly:

Good to see you on here!

My bad... I should have been here much sooner ^^

Chicken peri peri wrap, cus cus salad :)

Thinly sliced roasted cauliflower with basil, quinoa with mushrooms and scallions, cannellini beans.

Super Spicy Bean Soup + Fresh Salad 

Cottage cheese and a boiled egg with cherry tomatoes, oregano, olive oil and rusk crumbs.