Spanish tortilla with potatoes, onions, eggs. Quickie budget dish. My grandmother liked to call this a "petsa de peligro" dish -- end-of-the-month meal when  you're low on funds and need to feed a big fam.  

However, I have homemade Spanish-style milkfish simmering in the slow cooker -- with olive oil, olives, loads of garlic, carrots and whole black peppers. Traditionally, it is made with sardines or any meaty fish. I love eating this on toast or with fried rice and toasted garlic! 

stir fry beans with minced pork

Chicken macaroni salad 

Taiwan noodles.. Very very spicy 

I'm still dealing with a frozen jaw from dental work.  Being treated with steroids (uppers) and muscle relaxers (downers).  It's a wild ride!  

On soft foods.  Have experimented with different "Cream" of soups.  Made a cauliflower one today, but so far the best one has been a tomato based cream of veggie soup.  Black bean soup tomorrow!

I'm going to have pizza with mixed meat toppings.. Like the one in the anime gourmet graffiti 

Breakfast......coffee and a sweet honey bun

leftovers maybe spicy korean noodles with pasta?

Japanese curry and yellow rice. Yum!

Corned beef hash and cabbage.. 

I'm having it with rice and calling it hayashi rice.. And add Demi-glace and ketchup 

Quick dinner of a chickpea and zucchini dish over rice.

Plain chicken and bread