Just curious because I am currently reading Heaven Official's Blessing and I want a drama adaption of it like untamed so baddddd >-< (I think there will be a donghua on it tho?) 

For me its, Rebirth of the malicious empress of military lineage. Though i am scared that no one could give it the full amount of angst as it had in the novel. 

Honestly, Same. I am afraid they'll change it way too much like they did with princess wei yang... It's one of the best reincarnation/rebirth novel and so I still wish it have a drama adaption tho :P I just hope if it ever has a drama, it'll live up to the novel. 

Been thinking of reading that novel. But got busy for a while. Can i ask where can i read that...?

Do you mean princess wei yang? I've been reading it at Novel updates but I currently have it on hold so idk if it's completely translated there sorry. 

Baekw_:

Do you mean princess wei yang? I've been reading it at Novel updates but I currently have it on hold so idk if it's completely translated there sorry. 

Thanks for that link. I actually went and read it, and so it is the drama that has Tiffany Tang and Lou Jing. The drama was a big disappointment and I realized they changed so much from the novel which is such a shame cause the Nov was good. But I also tead that the novel itself is plagiarised, and the original author/s and his supporters won a lawsuit against the Princess Weiyang writer. So while I am curious how the story will differ more from the drama, I am actually planning to drop this because of this plagiarism issue. 

And I've read about until chapter 50. And all I can say is its good but its not as brilliant as Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. I like other rebirth/transmigating Cdrama more than Princess weiyoung. 

Czakhareina:

Thanks for that link. I actually went and read it, and so it is the drama that has Tiffany Tang and Lou Jing. The drama was a big disappointment and I realized they changed so much from the novel which is such a shame cause the Nov was good. But I also tead that the novel itself is plagiarised, and the original author/s and his supporters won a lawsuit against the Princess Weiyang writer. So while I am curious how the story will differ more from the drama, I am actually planning to drop this because of this plagiarism issue. 

And I've read about until chapter 50. And all I can say is its good but its not as brilliant as Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. I like other rebirth/transmigating Cdrama more than Princess weiyoung. 

Omg I didn't knew about the plagiarism issue and yeah I agree with you that it isn't as good as rebirth of the malicious empress.