I keep getting the error 502 when I'm on this site. It comes and goes. Do you also have this? I have trouble updating my list because of this. 

Me too, I'm curious knowing why it keeps happening.

Same here, and it keeps logging me out.../.__.\

Me too ! Was about to post my problem on the feed.

Same, and it's been happening a lot. Not just today.

I posted on the general feed, maybe others experienced it too. Even though I'm sure the moderators are already aware of it and working on it.

https://mydramalist.com/profile/camsei/feeds/wee7ysE

Yes me too.

I cant post on posts it keeps saying error, and when I tried to refresh the watching ep of the drama im watching,it doesnt appear in my profile :(

• Mostly everyone lately for the past few days. I am sure this has to do with the constant updates MDL is adding and they are always working on fixing the glitches but as of right now it's working for me :)

This is the response I got from another user. It's a known problem that's been going on for days. No idea when it's gonna be fixed tho.

camsei:
  • Mostly everyone lately for the past few days. I am sure this has to do with the constant updates MDL is adding and they are always working on fixing the glitches but as of right now it's working for me :)

This is the response I got from another user. It's a known problem that's been going on for days. No idea when it's gonna be fixed tho.

Thanks for the information!

So I'm not the only one dealing  with this issue. Hope all we be fine soon. :)

Thanks for the info, camsei! ^___^

Its been the same again today :(