Ej101 wrote: aha!!! thats more acceptable to put my naughty mind into lmao [makes sure to breath though ]:p:D

I am brearthing, don't worry :p
hey to both of you too:D
Krisssu wrote: Hi. :3

Hello :). How are you?

twinklelie wrote: *waves*

Hi twinklelie :). how have you been?
ali101234 wrote: Hi twinklelie :). how have you been?

I'm good ^^
marathoning Nine: nine time travels, right now hehe
and you, how's it going?
twinklelie wrote: I'm good ^^
marathoning Nine: nine time travels, right now hehe
and you, how's it going?

Oh i watched some of nine. it was really good but i just stopped watching towards the middle for no reason lol. how are you liking it?

I'm good. just busy with school and life in general.
ali101234 wrote: Oh i watched some of nine. it was really good but i just stopped watching towards the middle for no reason lol. how are you liking it?

I'm good. just busy with school and life in general.

I love it! Haven't been liking a Kdrama so much for a verrrrry long time hehe (I don't even remember what was the last Kdrama I completed :x)
and I'm busy with school and life as well :x But I decided that this weekend I'll be a bum and only watch drama hehe
twinklelie wrote: I love it! Haven't been liking a Kdrama so much for a verrrrry long time hehe (I don't even remember what was the last Kdrama I completed :x)
and I'm busy with school and life as well :x But I decided that this weekend I'll be a bum and only watch drama hehe

i have been in a slump for a looonnng time and haven't been in the mood for kdrama in a long time. i watch a little jdrama every now and then but thats it. lol
ali101234 wrote: i have been in a slump for a looonnng time and haven't been in the mood for kdrama in a long time. i watch a little jdrama every now and then but thats it. lol

it's better than nothing, I guess ^^
also, I've been watching lots of Tdramas lately hehe until like 2 months ago, I hadn't watched a single one and now I completed 6 ones and I'm currently watching 4 xD
twinklelie wrote: it's better than nothing, I guess ^^
also, I've been watching lots of Tdramas lately hehe until like 2 months ago, I hadn't watched a single one and now I completed 6 ones and I'm currently watching 4 xD

thats true lol. Wow you are on a roll. I love tdramas but havent seen many. what ones are you currently watching?