Hello!

I just joined the forum with a hope someone would help me find a specific korean drama. My friend passed 

away and she loved watching k-drama, and I remember 5/6 years ago watching with her, drinking coffee, having a good time, things to look back on. The plot of the show isn't vivid inside my head, but I hope I can give enough information from what I remember. What I remember was that there were two boys fighting for the girl's heart. One of the boys was rich, had a straight black hair (If i remember correctly) and the other was living on the rooftop of a block and he had a light brown hair, which was a funky going all over the place.

Maybe It's a stupid request and the information isn't enough, but I hope someone can give me the name. It's just one of those cosy moments I had with her and watching this and I have such fond memories. Thank you for reading.

I am so sorry for your loss, condolence to you and her family. It probably is too painful now, but be strong, let us pray for her and know she is in a better place now. 

About the drama, its probably Shut Up Flower Boy Band.

Thank you. I've tried searching it in almost all mainstream websites with their top 20-25 and all sorts of different lists and I couldn't find it. Really helped me. And thank you, once again.