hey guys! I've been working on a possible MDL article about "hacking" in dramas.

I only have a few dramas to work with and wondered if you guys had any more?
It doesn't have to be "hacking", it can be anything computer science related (like software related, not hardware related). For instance, uploading viruses, downloading files via USB, stealing GOV data, etc..

The ones I have so far are:
- Mad Dog
- My Husband in Law
- Are You Human Too
- Legend of the Blue Scene
- Leverage
- The Guardians
- My Holo Love

Well there is a Chinese Drama "Love O2O". Both, the ML and FL are part of the CS department. 

*Edit : You must've probably watched "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon". The ML is the CEO of a Game Company. 

City Hunter : The ML works as a part of the IT department in the Blue House in disguise. Well he does hacking too.

Memories Of Alhambra : Literally based on an AR Game.

Also, someone has already mentioned "Search : WWW" . It's a really great watch. Apart from everything in the kdrama revolving around search engine, the ML works as a music director for games too. 

Ghost (2012) https://mydramalist.com/3993-ghost-2012 
and uhh what else, let me think and i'll get back to you if something else comes to mind! x 

Bloody Monday, japanese drama, main lead is an hacker who works with the police

Healer, korean drama, the main lead has an hacker as helper

you can also have a look at the tag: hacker :)

Definitely check out jdrama DELE

ML who is owner of an IT Company - Games / Software

• Rich Man, Poor Woman
  • Le Coup de Foudre - minimal focus with the company but there is, i think it only became a subplot on the second half of the drama
  • Because This is My First Life
  • My Holo Love

Other:

• Search: WWW - FL works for a search engine portal, mostly the plot revolves in the company

Sisphyus

Although not the complete focus, Love designer do have a plot on creating a design software which would help people to choose the right clothes, I think . I could be wrong as I skipped a lot .