Recommend some underrated chinese historical drama

I've fallen for you, you might like it depending on how you like your humour, but I liked it! 

• Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures - [Rated 7.5] as a spinoff, this is probably a little of a let down as compared to the brilliant narrative and characterization of Story of Yanxi Palace. But if you consider this a stand-alone story, this was pretty good. short and simple and pretty understandable characters due to their circumstances and goals.
  • The Heiress - [Rated 7.5] I like this series. i loved the characters and I love how they ended it. it was bittersweet but I can understand and was satisfied with everything in this drama
  • Princess At large - [Rated 7.4] a transmigration drama. its not as memorable as other of this type of drama like Bu Bu Jingxin, or The Romance of Tiger and Rose, or The Eternal Love, or Go princess Go; but this drama had a good narrative. the leads are also not as pretty but it was a fun watch all the same

Qing Qing Zi Jin - This show seems to be on no one’s radar and yet it’s good! Both the main and secondary couples are great. 

LuvdaKDrama44:

Qing Qing Zi Jin - This show seems to be on no one’s radar and yet it’s good! Both the main and secondary couples are great. 

Thank You!!!