I just watched Secret Love for the 3rd time and I just can't get this drama out of my head. I am just so incredibly impressed and in awe of Ji Sung's performance. If you've seen it, can you think of any other actor that could have played Min Hyuk as good as Ji Sung? From the hate and malice he had in his heart, the piercing gaze and the depth of emotion you could see all over his face was just phenomenal from start to finish. Thoughts?

Any other drama come to mind that you can’t see any one else other than the ones playing the leads?

Yes, he was great in Secret Love and just an amazing actor overall! I recently just seen Flower of Evil with Lee Joon Gi playing the main role of Do Hyun Soo/Baek Hee Sung and I don't think anyone else could have played that role perfectly but himself. Just the way he portrayed his character with those emotions and gaze was phenomenal. I recommend watching it if you haven't yet! 

100% agree - Lee joon Gi as an amazing actor and I’ve loved everything else he’s been in. Flower of Evel has been on my watchlist since it came out last year and I think it’s going to be next as soon as I finish the 2 I’m into now.