Is there a romance (no historical, not too angsty, very feel-good) that you have revisited multiple times when you've had a run of "not very good" shows that you've watched?  My viewing seems to go in spurts of shows that I've not been thrilled with and when I need a romance fix I go back to CLOY, Dating in the Kitchen, Oh My Venus, Her Private Live, 30 but 17.  I'd love to hear your recommendations.  I've seen so many shows, but I'm hoping that someone can recommend something new.  I NEED ROMANCE!

There are many nice romances that I love:

The OP asked for Dramas that "you have revisited multiple times when you've had a run of "not very good" shows that you've watched? " so I'm surprised to find "My Little Happiness" suggested, as it only aired a few months ago, making multiple rewatches after a a run of bad show seem unlikely. 

For me, I have watched the following Dramas between 3 and 5 times each.

A Love So Beautiful

The Love Equations

Put Your Head On My Shoulder

I'm also partway through a rewatch of Le Coup de Foudre, one of my favourites because it's partly based on the writer's own life story and because the OTP are married with a child IRL.

I think that "revisit" and "rewatch" have different meaning. I understand "revisit" as "to look at some funny scenes" from that drama, not to watch all full episodes again. And I revisited all these many times (not rewatched). But I was never good at "what a poet wanted to say?" puzzles.

Also... My little happiness is out for few months. It is possible to binge watch it many times already. I saw I'm not a robot 3x in one month. ;-)

4-punkan no Marigold  (Never felt so good after completing a drama. The ending is as good as it can be)

• You Are My Hero
  • Monstar
  • Hi School Love On
  • Love Last Forever

A drama wich I always watch to get my heart warm is :Love 020 'cause I think it's soooo sweet 

Recently My Roommate is a Gumiho and Doom at your service have been my feel good drama but I also like Touch Your Heart with the most healthy relationship I have seen in an asian romcom so far

Thank you so much for the recommendations.  I'm going to check out the ones I haven't yet seen.  Gawella38 - totally agree with your suggestions!  Ella - I'm in the minority here, I realize, but I didn't care for Run On.

I dont love you yet

goblin and weightlifting fairy, can never get sick of them