Reading and listening to criminal podcasts. You learn a lot from those and it makes you feel more "ready" for the world itself. The first one also is a safe place no matter where I am, so..

K Dramas and Chinese Dramas

Reading! it can be an expansive hobby, so I buy most of my books second hand xd 

Video games for example. Playing CS:GO is an exhilarating experience that combines teamwork, strategy, and skill. The fast-paced action, intense gunfights, and tactical gameplay make it a thrilling and addictive game https://boostingworld.gg/faceit-boosting   Whether you're playing competitively or casually, each match presents an opportunity to improve your aim, reflexes, and game sense. The dynamic maps and diverse weapon selection offer endless possibilities for creative strategies and outsmarting your opponents. The satisfaction of landing a well-executed headshot or clutching a round is unmatched. Moreover, CS:GO has a vibrant community, allowing you to connect with fellow players, join teams, and participate in tournaments. So grab your mouse and keyboard, rally your friends, and jump into the world of CS:GO for an adrenaline-fueled gaming experience.

I can't imagine my life without shopping. Nothing could be better than a walk through fashionable boutiques in Milan. Whether you want to completely renew your image or buy a trinket, you will find everything you need.  Online shopping and delivery are also cool and convenient. Online shopping is continuing to grow in the EU. In Europe, the most popular online marketplaces are Inlower(https://inlower.com/vans-sale). The main thing is to have enough money for everything.  Have a nice day ))

For me, there is nothing more satisfying and exciting than fixing machinery. It's not just a hobby, it's my passion, my mission. When I hold a broken device in my hands, it becomes a mystery for me to solve. And I can't let it win. The first glimpse of a broken piece of equipment gets me excited with anticipation. In the future, I dream of working for Thermador appliance service

Reading books(mostly fantasy/horror genre but criminal comedy too), drawing and when I have a free time watching anime/reading manga.

Diznai is something I love and have a real passion for. I really love creating new and unique labels. In today's world, creating different labels is becoming much easier, but not everyone can make customized and unique labels. But with the help of https://foxylabels.com/ it becomes more real. I love the process of creating, designing. In these moments I feel like a real designer

I have some passion to betting.  Just had to share my experience with new customer bonus betting    in the betting world. Signing up with a fresh account brought me some serious perks – we're talking about boosted odds, risk-free bets, and even match bonuses that doubled my initial deposit. It was like getting a head start on my betting journey. Taking advantage of these offers not only made my bets more exciting but also provided a safety net for trying out new strategies. If you're new to a betting platform, don't miss out on these deals – they can truly kickstart your winning streak!

reading webtoon while listening to music and ofc watching dramas! 

Reading books and watching movies/tv shows.

via:

Reading books and watching movies/tv shows.

Wud u like to share a few names (author, books  movies, tv shows)?