I am such a lazy person to pursue certain hobby, as it al s o requires some work Done ( u know input of energy).......Right now just relaxing n listening some music, n having sandwiches 

I used to write and publish stories as a kid but currently Im into learning languages I know I'l never be fluent in 😁 (😭)

I. Learning languages
II. Kdramas
III. Watch Kumagai games

@ Alfa,

Oh! U put I n IInd in hobby column? 

Well, Then me to for first 2. 

(Lol.. will  check Oxford dictionary for the definition of hobby.)

U c, m like Jack of all, n.....

Well, a hobby is supposed to be something you make for fun in your free time, I do I, II and III for a lot of fun in my free time. You know, I have a lot.

I really like scuba diving. But I am not a professional yet, I have only recently discovered this hobby. It is a new activity for me, which makes me excited and interested. And I am now actively looking for places where I can do it drift travel recommends some interesting and exciting places where you can dive. These are really interesting and exciting places that I would love to visit in the future.

Idk if this counts as a hobby but I like to do reviews on what I've watched but not like reviewing it on google just on some forums 😂

Shopping and home rennovation are my hobbies. Embarking on a hobby house renovation has been a labor of love, and one highlight of this project was selecting a new bathtub. After extensive research, I chose a freestanding beauty https://www.aquaticabath.co.uk/category/modern-freestanding-tubs  that has completely transformed my bathroom oasis.

The tub's elegant design complements my vision perfectly, and its ample size ensures a luxurious bathing experience. The acrylic material is not only easy to maintain but also adds a touch of sophistication. Installing it required minor adjustments, which were a breeze thanks to the professional team I hired.

Now, my hobby house boasts a bathroom retreat that's both stylish and tranquil, providing the perfect escape after a long day of DIY renovations. It's a reminder that even small changes can make a significant impact on the overall aesthetic and comfort of your home.

Red:

Idk if this counts as a hobby but I like to do reviews on what I've watched but not like reviewing it on google just on some forums 😂

I think writing can be considered as hobby.

I love to be a photographer and to spend the time with travel around the world. I think about to visit South Korea & Japan next year.

I like long boarding, skiing, watching tv shows, listening to music, reading, drawing & spending time with family and friends!

Maybe reading while i listening to music, another hobby would be cooking.

For a long time my favorite hobby has been and still is traveling. It helps me not only to unwind and relax, but also to learn something new and interesting about a place I have never been to before. I am glad that now you can go almost anywhere, and the right and interesting route will help to plan https://letstrip.ai/ .  Absolutely diverse routes will be interesting for everyone who does not know where he should start his journey.