dancing, hang out with my friends and listen to music!

Watching dramas at home. 

Watching news and history, reading online articles, playing video games, listening to music etc.

I'm very passionate about bicycles, I like to repair them and ride them.

Shopping, photography, instagramable cafe.

Crochet amigurumis,  dramas, video games, writing

Hi everyone.... I read this post today and I was also searching for the best website to download K-Dramas in true 1080P quality.... You see I tried downloading from MyasianTV but even though it said 1080p there the quality was not really 1080p I feel like it was 720p so i checked it's files details and it was really in 720p resolution......

So i was wondering if you were able to get the best website where we can download kdramas in really high quality and in true 1080p..... Also it would be great if it is without subtitles----- I got a russian website and my god the dramas on that website is insanely high quality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me the quality is just toooooo high.... BUT THEY ARE ALL IN RUSSIAN DUBBING so..... Please can you all share me the best website ?

I enjoy watching dramas, building objects, reading. <3

My hobby is more of a lifestyle, I have ridden horses since a child, so I keep horses and a few cattle. I wish in  k drama they would invest in better horses and have riding taught properly.

I collect mid-century modern pottery and furniture, and also art, when I can afford it.

I read a lot as a child, not so much now, I get bored easily. Music, I like all different types, but I love a tune or a score that you can remember. The great thing about Youtube now is you can access great theatre, music, drama, ballet etc online, of all different types, but there is nothing more spine tingling as a good performance on stage in RL

I like to smoke. As silly as it may sound, I enjoy smoking. I fill my pipe with tobacco I brought back from Colombia. I pour a glass of whiskey and just get high. But I don't do that for a long time, because I don't have time. And in everyday life I smoke simple electronic cigarettes, more about Smoko on their website.
But since the topic is about what we like, you already got my answer. For me, the above process is a lot of fun. Well, I think you all have visualized the picture.
I also love to travel. I was once in Afghanistan, guys there I liked it so much. I can't tell you. You all should definitely go there!

photography is my favorite hobby right now. I like taking photos. I often check stock photos to find cool pics. I found real estate background images in depositphotos, their stock photos, videos and music library are exactly what I need for my projects. Plus I like taking photos and this platform helps me to find new ides for my photos. Now it is my fav stock photo site where I can download royalty-free images for commercial use or just for inspiration. 

Reading books is my No.1 hobby. But I love watching doramas and writting stories also very much. :)

I love to ride my bike. Especially when I ride through the woods, it gives me great emotions, I have not yet found a better hobby.