I want a C-Drama with villainous pure evil ML but when he falls for he slowly starts to change. (Btw it doesn't matter to me if it's modern time drama or historical/wuxia/xianxia drama) 

Maybe these?

and as a bonus

+ 1 - Love Between Fairy and Devil

+1 Night of Love With You  - short series. FL who usually is a negative character in stories transmigrates into one as a heroine and the villain of the story falls for her. It's a rom-com.

Meteor Garden - ML is a bully.

Maid's Revenge - ML is a bit of a black sheep and FL believes he murdered her family.

Mission in Parallel  - FL transmigrates into the body of an abused wife and teaches her husband a lesson.

Till The End of The Moon

ML is an enemy of the FL's people:

ML lies to, manipulates, or tricks the FL, treats her callously, or holds her against her will at first:

ML is a villainous or morally grey emperor:

ML was designed / created to play a villainous role:

I wouldn't really call any of these MLs "pure evil". 

The Last Empress - ML is truly unhinged  (not a cdrama though)

Different Princess - ML is the villain of the story and the FL is the author of her novel, she will enter it as the wife of the de ML but he will try to kill her on her first day in 

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky

This might be reaching a tad as Feng Tian Yi isn't necessarily pure evil nor a villain, more of a rival and counter to Bai Ting Jun's heroic persona. He experiences a *lot* of character growth throughout the drama and tbh all of the leads do (for better or worse).

1 The Confidence

2  Unexpected falling. 

Both drama have same leads, many same actors, same director. The unexpected falling is unofficial sequel to the confidence, at least that was my feeling after watching them both, watch the Confidence first. ML is evil, toxic, posessive, jealous type but so damn hot... both leads are beautiful and hot chemistry, don't miss these dramas. More romance in second drama. Happy ending in second drama.

People have already given pretty much all the recs I can think of, this thread is great! Definitely +1 to The Romance of Tiger and Rose, Ru Hua Ru Tu, Love Between Fairy and Devil, Till the End of the Moon, Mr. Bad, Maid's Revenge, Love Better Than Immortality

A few more that come to mind and haven't been mentioned yet: 

Transmigration plots where the FL lands in a fictional world and falls for the villain character: 

If you're interested in dramas where the ML is not really a "villain" but is immoral in the things he does to pursue the FL (a "yandere" kind of character perhaps) here's a few I can think of: