Someone is saving money for a deposit, someone is giving up sugar, someone is learning something, perhaps working in a low-paying but promising job. What are you doing?

I exercise in the morning, walk a lot and watch my diet. If we are talking about the global, I invest in cryptocurrency, I don't litter anywhere, and now I am thinking about install solar panels nevada. This will save me money, and in nature will be less emissions from energy production

Nothing exciting. Taking my tadpole trike to the shop.   Yesterday after just 10k, the rear wheel somehow came loose from the frame, tearing off the derailleur.  Never before happened to me in 35 years of riding.  Will be watching Queen of Mystery this afternoon with my wife.

Gave up a good paying but ingrate job (for health and conciousness), looking for a more fulfilling one.

Self-Realization, visualization, meditate and living in the Here and Now. In other words going with my flow (intuitive) and connect with my True (Inner) Self and then Life will show me the opportunities to and for me, to give the best feelings possible bc that's what we all striving for :))

I completely agree with the fact that to achieve something you have to try and work hard every day to reach your goal. At the moment to make my dream come true I read a lot of books about traveling to Portugal and what other visa-free countries for Portugal passport holders, I found out that there are a lot of companies that do that, I am glad that with the end of the quarantine or removal of restrictions on travel I will be able to realize my dream))

Basically, working. I don't remember when I had a day off hahah. And right now I have to work some free holidays stock photos in order to save some money and get more from the project I'm working on. It's always so funny to see peoples' reactions when I say that I work for a travel agency but I've never been abroad xD

Nothig much but working on my self too get me better everyday

Trying to find a cheap motel in Beijing; going to get married in China, but the Chinese government has this stupid requirement that you quarantine yourself for 2 weeks after arrival, then another week of self-quarantine after that!

You have to prove that you have already paid fro the two weeks when you arrive by air.

I gues just that I want to learn something new every day

I am often angry and unstatisfyed with my results even if people don't unterstand cause I am quite a good Student. I don't define what learning meas to me it dosn't have to be usefull or special or very dificult to understand. It can be that I learned for school and feel like I understood the subject better or I learned something practical like crocheting or knitting, if it was something I studied about I am intersted in(things that don't get teached in school at my age, like witch online curses for example on edx) or if I just learned something about myself (I think before I try to comfort and understand other people I schuld understand and know myself) 

Learning just maked me feel better, when I go to bed I feel like in the end I am mabey not comletly useless.

- sorry if my grammer is off I am not a native english speaker and when I begin to write I beging to think faster than I write so it kind of gets messy.