Lin:

Another ideas of possible contributions:

1. Creating a (fan-)profile for your favorite villains/antagonists.
     (memes are always very appreciated)
      -> Written as a text or stated with key points. It’s up to you.

2. One-shot stories which fits the character. (Prevent OOC)

Fellow (A)VAC-members, what do you think?
(btw, how should we call ourselves? VAC? (sounds a little bit like Fuck x))

I like those ideas. I'll try my best to participate. 

And I really like  (A)VAC for the name bcuz it kinda look cool lol and it fit the vibe. 

Lin:

Another ideas of possible contributions:

1. Creating a (fan-)profile for your favorite villains/antagonists.
     (memes are always very appreciated)
      -> Written as a text or stated with key points. It’s up to you.

2. One-shot stories which fits the character. (Prevent OOC)

Fellow (A)VAC-members, what do you think?
(btw, how should we call ourselves? VAC? (sounds a little bit like Fuck x))

hmmm interesante and i think we should have a banner for the VAC

wanna show off the group in my profile :))))

Lize:

I like those ideas. I'll try my best to participate. 

And I really like  (A)VAC for the name bcuz it kinda look cool lol and it fit the vibe. 

Yes, I also like it. It is somehow embracing the vibes of an evil laboratory where we watch and analyse the behaviors of antagonists/ villains, trying not to be canceled by the moralities of our fellow hero-fanatics. 

Lin:

Yes, I also like it. It is somehow embracing the vibes of an evil laboratory where we watch and analyse the behaviors of antagonists/ villains, trying not to be canceled by the moralities of our fellow hero-fanatics. 

Exactly lol. ?   Now all we need is some cool looking banner. 

Lize:

Exactly lol. ?   Now all we need is some cool looking banner. 

Exactly :) 

r2_:

hmmm interesante and i think we should have a banner for the VAC

wanna show off the group in my profile :))))

What's the px-size of a banner here? Do you know?

Lin:

i'll check

Lin:

Not good with this thing ? 

Lin:

+1 for AVAC, it is close to AV Club (Audio Video) + it seems like an eff word.

As for the visual, I could picture something with characters in glass cases or test tubes and we analyze them - or as pages in a book and we're studying them, we could even have a week/month of the X villain where we post something about that character here and/or feeds. Just spitballing ideas...

Lize:

Not good with this thing ? 

don't worry I got you

Everyone what size do you think will fit as our banner

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/aa/55/cfaa55ec0fddd7a6d72d444ca9a86015.jpg

large banner and pop under look like good sizes what do you think?

AnaTechWr:

+1 for AVAC, it is close to AV Club (Audio Video) + it seems like an eff word.

As for the visual, I could picture something with characters in glass cases or test tubes and we analyze them - or as pages in a book and we're studying them, we could even have a week/month of the X villain where we post something about that character here and/or feeds. Just spitballing ideas...

I like the visualization of your ideas. Maybe I can even design a matching banner for the one with the characters in glass - even though it sounds a little bit as if we are treating our villains like slaves - only alive to please us :O hehe~

r2_:

Everyone what size do you think will fit as our banner

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/aa/55/cfaa55ec0fddd7a6d72d444ca9a86015.jpg

large banner and pop under look like good sizes what do you think?

I think we should go with those, that are going into length but I think we are free to various sizes. (lol)
Once I finished some of my assignments I will see what I can do. Thank you!

Lin:

I like the visualization of your ideas. Maybe I can even design a matching banner for the one with the characters in glass - even though it sounds a little bit as if we are treating our villains like slaves - only alive to please us :O hehe~

Oh I didn't mean it like that... more like silhouettes in the database kind of thing, how they have those high tech scenes in movies where they zoom in on a picture and data starts scrolling on the screen and they describe them in major detail... 

More like a photo collection rather than a vivarium kind of thing...

AnaTechWr:

Oh I didn't mean it like that... more like silhouettes in the database kind of thing, how they have those high tech scenes in movies where they zoom in on a picture and data starts scrolling on the screen and they describe them in major detail... 

More like a photo collection rather than a vivarium kind of thing...

I see now, okay ! X)

I created our first banner where I actually just redraw a fanart of Lisa Buijteweg.
Changed his facial expression more into a devastated look in my version to lean more towards the "misunderstood evil". I know I can do better, but yeah. I don´t own the whole composition etc.
I am also very bad with backgrounds, please have mercy on me. :D