Hey guys, just letting you know I'm starting "Stangers from Hell" right now!!!

cheezerie:

get ready for a ride

oh hell yeah ~ I support that. Seo Moon Jo is one of the most terrifying and best-written characters who are evil but not boringly unreasonable. I would recommend this show to anyone who 1. likes horror/ thriller and 2. people who are interested in the mind games of a psychopath dentist. 

Lin:

oh hell yeah ~ I support that. Seo Moon Jo is one of the most terrifying and best-written characters who are evil but not boringly unreasonable. I would recommend this show to anyone who 1. likes horror/ thriller and 2. people who are interested in the mind games of a psychopath dentist. 

Yeah, this show was so good. I was on my toes in every episode lol, ?  you never know what's gonna happened and plot twist never stop coming. The mind games were the best part, my brain turn into a detective, I love this show! I literally watch it like a hundred time!

cheezerie:

I read the webtoon first and the casting is pretty spot on too. Psychopath Lee Dong Wook is cheff's kiss because his portrayal creeped me out but also intrigued me( He should play more villains).

Saygo :

I read the webtoon first and the casting is pretty spot on too. Psychopath Lee Dong Wook is cheff's kiss because his portrayal creeped me out but also intrigued me( He should play more villains).

Yes, I agree with you! He totally nailed this character and I am here for that.

r2_:

get ready for a ride

yup im halfway through the drama!!!

Saygo :

I read the webtoon first and the casting is pretty spot on too. Psychopath Lee Dong Wook is cheff's kiss because his portrayal creeped me out but also intrigued me( He should play more villains).

ohhh i might read the webtoon after :)

Saygo :

Do you have a link to share for the webtoon? call me intrigued...

AnaTechWr:

Do you have a link to share for the webtoon? call me intrigued...

Apparently there are many websites that uploaded it kinda illegaly, you'll find it quite fast but I read the manhwa some time ago and I must say, in my opinion the series is way better. :)

BUT of course, I respect the origin!

just an update, I'm going on the last ep of SFH ^^

Might included a little bit of spoilers!!!

So, I finish "My Name" yesterday and I've found my new villain "Choi Moo Jin" played by Park Hee Soon

He's such a complex character with an intriguing personality even though they butcher him in the last episode but I still found him fun.  I really understand why he kill Fl dad I mean he's ganster not like a normal guy so if he's found out his friend for 12 years was a traitor so of course he would've killed him, but throughout the show, you see that he kind of regret doing that. 

And as I could tell, he raise our Fl with love and care and even though he used her in some case, he still care very much for her. And I feel like he knew she was going to find out but he never stop her nor prevent her from knowing and even when he knew she knows he didn't send someone to kill her nor let her rot in jailed as he clearly wanted he to have her revenge. 

The actor did a really good job portraying him, he express his feelungs clearly. His character is seriously the best and most intriguing character in the whole series. 

I seriously love him, did he deserved better? No, Did he also  deserve to have that drastic personality change In  the last 20 minute of the show? No

cheezerie:

just an update, I'm going on the last ep of SFH ^^

Omg, Yass how'd you like it? And who's fav character and most dislike character and why if possible?

Sorry for asking but I'm curious to see if anyone share the same characters as me. Mine is a very unpopular opinion. Lol!!

Everyone  I finished ep 15 of Flower of Evil and all I can say is HDJSHGKSKSZHVDHSSBSHZHSHSSKSHZBZZBDBX

Whyyyyyyyyyyy NOOOOO

But in conclusion Its a good show and AHHHHHHH

r2_:

Everyone  I finished ep 15 of Flower of Evil and all I can say is HDJSHGKSKSZHVDHSSBSHZHSHSSKSHZBZZBDBX

Whyyyyyyyyyyy NOOOOO

But in conclusion Its a good show and AHHHHHHH

i’m always so happy to see people praise foe :D gotta warn you though ep 16 is one ride… lots of controversial opinions about it lol but i hope you enjoy!!