speaking about strangers from hell, exactly how horror is it? with gore, jumpscares and such? 

i’ve always wanted to watch it since i like im siwan a lot and i’ve heard so many good things about this drama but i also don’t really enjoy anything too horror, especially when it’s too human(?) if it makes sense

emi:

speaking about strangers from hell, exactly how horror is it? with gore, jumpscares and such? 

i’ve always wanted to watch it since i like im siwan a lot and i’ve heard so many good things about this drama but i also don’t really enjoy anything too horror, especially when it’s too human(?) if it makes sense

It's exactly that - meaning it's psychological and to me it was very triggering (I am sure if I got my BP it would've been through the roof while watching) but not necessarily because of the violent, gorish, bloody outbursts, but more on the ML's daily interactions with other ppl and how it showed a VERY realistic evolution of things and mental state... so be warned, it's an excellent series nevertheless. I fully recommend it, but be prepared :)

Lize:

Omg, Yass how'd you like it? And who's fav character and most dislike character and why if possible?

Sorry for asking but I'm curious to see if anyone share the same characters as me. Mine is a very unpopular opinion. Lol!!

OKK so i just finished it!!

HOLY SH*T, it was fkng amazing!!! (sorry for the language) I didn't expect that plot twist in the end!!

Tbh I like all the characters in the studio, the actors portraying the characters were all amazing their acting was literally on point, especially LDW and Siwan ^^. So ig the most fav character would be jong woo and moon jo, especially how they're alike to one another. I'm kinda sad that ki hyuk (room 302) died in the early ep, I really wanna see his character more, how he got there, and also his thoughts. 

The most hated character would prob be that CEO lol not gonna lie i was kinda happy when he died and those detectives who don't do their job properly. I hated the girlfriend at first but I kinda understood her behaviour since her work was really stressful plus those toxic coworkers that she has, but I just hope that she should have trusted jong woo more. 

Anyways, it was a short one for me, but it was amazing!! it's lit HELL!!

emi:

i’m always so happy to see people praise foe :D gotta warn you though ep 16 is one ride… lots of controversial opinions about it lol but i hope you enjoy!!

it's a big ride i finished it's a masterpiece a 10/10 

I don't know why there were controversial opinions about it but in my opinion, the ending was perfect but it's still sad to see him without his old memories back. But the real BHS died a quick death I expected a more painful and longer death but it's okay and ngl DHS sister needed a bit more of a punishment probably community service . But other than that this drama is gooooooood: )

r2_:

it's a big ride i finished it's a masterpiece a 10/10 

I don't know why there were controversial opinions about it but in my opinion, the ending was perfect but it's still sad to see him without his old memories back. But the real BHS died a quick death I expected a more painful and longer death but it's okay and ngl DHS sister needed a bit more of a punishment probably community service . But other than that this drama is gooooooood: )

Yes right, the last episode really was the last bit of adrenaline kick that I needed to give it a 10/10. I also understand why people had criticized it, as too cliché and an unreasonably addition to the plot but in my eyes it proofed the bond between Do Hyun So and his strong  wife Cha Jin Woo. Because of her strong will and love for him, they could stay together. The ending with them portraying a family who just got through an hell of a rollercoaster ride. A chefkiss to my rather cold heart that I was even as close as to shed a tear (this usually never happens). In my opinion, it will be almost impossible to ever create something that emotional pleasing and torturing. I am glad you enjoyed it that much! I really am.

AnaTechWr:

It's exactly that - meaning it's psychological and to me it was very triggering (I am sure if I got my BP it would've been through the roof while watching) but not necessarily because of the violent, gorish, bloody outbursts, but more on the ML's daily interactions with other ppl and how it showed a VERY realistic evolution of things and mental state... so be warned, it's an excellent series nevertheless. I fully recommend it, but be prepared :)

thank you for your reply! i will definitely take all of this into consideration and mentally prepare myself if i watch it :)

My heart twinkle twinkle 

ML is a villain but always has soft spot for FL. 

The drama also explains why ML becomes the antagonist. He is like in a grey area, but people mistakenly miss judge all his actions.

I will watch it soon. Thank you for reminding me with your contribution :) 

Like the idea of appreciating antagonists/villains - without the antagonists/villains, we would not see the angelic qualities of the protagonists nor would the plots/dramas be interesting. 

Instead of creating an external page/doc for sharing views on antagonists/villains, perhaps can consider creating discussion thread on a drama's villain(s) in respective drama page and update the opening post in this discussion to hyperlink to the drama? This will allow all those who have watched the dramas to also share their views.

On Flower of Evil, I dont see Lee Joon Ji's Baek Hee Sung as a villain. He just never bother to explain nor share with others his life story, as someone who believed himself to have anti-social personality disorder.

On The Untamed, there are quite a number of antagonists - Jin Guangyao, Xue Yang, Wen Ruohan, Wen Chao. While these two Wen villains are rotten to the core (no backstories to "justify" their evil actions), the former two have been mistreated since young and the resentments kinda shaped their values. Some said if Xue Yang as a kid had Wei Wuxian's fortune to meet a caring adult like Jiang Fengmian instead of Chang, or had met Xiao Xingchen earlier, Xue Yang might just be Wei Wuxian #2.

Lin:
As for Kang Do Yeong, Du Lei and the chicken tycoon, I can not share a personal opinio, since I haven’t watched the show. Yet you awakened my interest in them, since these characters seem to be well-written, despite the quality of the show?? :D

Hello! My Heart Twinkle is watchable if you FF all the bits about the other sisters haha. I agree with @GabyPattiasina , the ML was never given a real chance. Well he was also a greedy person. Let us know what you think of him.

As for Love Is Sweet, it's a pretty good drama all in all. It's one of the better quality fluffy, formulaic C-dramas. 

About Do Hyun Soo, I remember when I first watched the show, the moment when I knew he wasn't a serial killer was when he half heartedly tried to poison the reporter. I still thought he was a killer though (the village chief), so when it was revealed that he was actually innocent of that crime too, is when I understood that DHS was the most morally innocent person of the whole show. He truly is a deeply good person. Most people would've just succumbed to evil after all the crap he was put through. 

What bad guy would you recommend me?

cheezerie:
Hey guys, just letting you know I'm starting "Stangers from Hell" right now!!!

Okay, I need to get on this.

@mahiba I would have exactly recommend you “Strangers from Hell" or "Voice", these two are both bit of a special type of villain. :))

Lin:

@mahiba I would have exactly recommend you “Strangers from Hell" or "Voice", these two are both bit of a special type of villain. :))

I SECOND THAT!!

Lin:

Oh I have to watch Voice! I saw that there are two seasons to it but the cast seemed to have changed. Do you need to watch season 1 to understand season 2?

emi:

Oh I have to watch Voice! I saw that there are two seasons to it but the cast seemed to have changed. Do you need to watch season 1 to understand season 2?

no u don't have too

Okay, thank you for the recommendations. I'm getting on this.