Because I saw some type of challenge posted by @Poia I remembered something about her profile and sure enough, there it was: she is the founder of the Dark Side Cult, which has as ONE of its principles:

"[...] If you go crazy for evil characters...

...you are one of us."

So I feel like, beyond the name, we are somewhat "sister" cults? would that be a good phrasing? I am very tempted to take the banner with the crazy bunny from Zootopia :)) rn I am not exactly aware what that would mean, just openly declaring those things as valid about myself? then yup. 

I'd thought I'd share with the public - this is Poia's profile link with the description for the cult and the banners: 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Poia

AnaTechWr:

Because I saw some type of challenge posted by @Poia I remembered something about her profile and sure enough, there it was: she is the founder of the Dark Side Cult, which has as ONE of its principles:

"[...] If you go crazy for evil characters...

...you are one of us."

So I feel like, beyond the name, we are somewhat "sister" cults? would that be a good phrasing? I am very tempted to take the banner with the crazy bunny from Zootopia :)) rn I am not exactly aware what that would mean, just openly declaring those things as valid about myself? then yup. 

I'd thought I'd share with the public - this is Poia's profile link with the description for the cult and the banners: 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Poia

AHH, you are right. It does have a similar purpose, I guess. I didn´t know about them before!
Actually, I still know nothing but I hope they don´t offend by the fact that we share the same interest.
Just joking, don´t think that kind of drama would happen here, because we are all TOTALLY sane :D

We could do it as an evil fusion :)) Thank you for sharing this.

What is their concept, do you know? Are they like analyzing the characters as well and discussing them?
Actually, don´t worry, I will inform myself. X))

I did send a message but she didn't reply yet, so not sure... but it just seems like some type of personal branding a.k.a. "this is just me guys, deal with it". I love it :))

just finished watching The Red Sleeve and while my heart is in pieces i may or may not have found a new villain antagonist to add to the ranks *cough*

Hong Deok Ro is, in my opinion, the definition of "be suspiciously gay do crimes"—the SLS hit me like a train wreck with this man and with it came the moral ambiguity of his role bc if evil why hot? (also found myself not sure whether i despised him or pitied him at a certain point and that is what it's all about)

halla:

just finished watching The Red Sleeve and while my heart is in pieces i may or may not have found a new villain antagonist to add to the ranks *cough*

Hong Deok Ro is, in my opinion, the definition of "be suspiciously gay do crimes"—the SLS hit me like a train wreck with this man and with it came the moral ambiguity of his role bc if evil why hot? (also found myself not sure whether i despised him or pitied him at a certain point and that is what it's all about)

TRS has been on my PTW for so long. Itˋs time to watch it. Especially after reading what you said. :o

AnaTechWr:

I did send a message but she didn't reply yet, so not sure... but it just seems like some type of personal branding a.k.a. "this is just me guys, deal with it". I love it :)) 

I agree, it’s really admirable :D

Lin:

TRS has been on my PTW for so long. Itˋs time to watch it. Especially after reading what you said. :o

i highly recommend it but beware of the emotional train wreck you will experience with the main ship, sksksksk 

Finally finished Strangers From Hell. I understand why y'all like it so much

halla:

i highly recommend it but beware of the emotional train wreck you will experience with the main ship, sksksksk 

That’s what I am here for :DD

Berd:

Finally finished Strangers From Hell. I understand why y'all like it so much

They adapted it so well, didn’t they? Did you like the ending and how the characters were written? :3

Lin:

That’s what I am here for :DD

They adapted it so well, didn’t they? Did you like the ending and how the characters were written? :3

I haven't read the webtoon but yes it was a great drama. I watched it with my brother and cousin and they too really enjoyed it. We're usually on the ball and guessing all the twists but this one took us by surprise. I did like ending and I think it made sense to end things that way

Berd:

I haven't read the webtoon but yes it was a great drama. I watched it with my brother and cousin and they too really enjoyed it. We're usually on the ball and guessing all the twists but this one took us by surprise. I did like ending and I think it made sense to end things that way

Yes, I agree. An open ending has its own special touch, not  every story can implement it.

Since all my Favorite characters are villain's count me in  :3  I Find bad guys way More interesting that the good guys (: 

BabyNandos:

Since all my Favorite characters are villain's count me in  :3  I Find bad guys way More interesting that the good guys (: 

Then you’re place to be is here. :D 

For now we just  impulsively discuss some villains we come across and find interesting or even those who won’t leave our minds anymore. Feel free to share your opinions. :)

Lin:

Then you’re place to be is here. :D 

For now we just  impulsively discuss some villains we come across and find interesting or even those who won’t leave our minds anymore. Feel free to share your opinions. :)

Awesome, It's nice to see Xue Yang mentioned he has to be one of my fave bad guys  along with Niragi From Alice in borderlands but there are loads of bad guys I am a fan of 

after watching Psychopath diary I would love to see Yoon shi yoon as bad guy (:

BabyNandos:

Awesome, It's nice to see Xue Yang mentioned he has to be one of my fave bad guys  along with Niragi From Alice in borderlands but there are loads of bad guys I am a fan of 

after watching Psychopath diary I would love to see Yoon shi yoon as bad guy (:

I haven’t watched Psychopath Diary yet. It’s a PTW. But can’t wait to watch it so I can share my thoughts with y’all. :)