We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Finally !! excieted to answer the questionnaire :>

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

- My first kpop song was Gangnam style by Psy but back then i didn't have the slightest idea that it was kpop. Back to 2020, the global hit Dynamite by BTS got me here !  I was so obssesed with that song ngl, so i started exploring more and more. Eventually I got into many other kpop groups and thats how i discovered seventeen <3

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

- I used to stan at least 30+ groups but I could barely keep up with all the updates lol. I left some fandoms, got into new groups and more. Groups I stan now are -- Seventeen, Ateez, Treasure, The boyz, Txt, Straykids, Itzy, StayC, Oneus, Day6, Pentagon, P1harmony,  Everglow, NCT (all units), Twice, Sunmi and Woodz :D 

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

- SEVENTEEN <33 nothing could beat my love for them. They are and will always be my Ultimate! 

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

- Jeonghan from Seventeen and Wooyoung from Ateez forever ^^ 

❧  What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group

- For the first time when i tried to stan Seventeen, i started by watching their guides and funny moments. idk why but at that time I was distracted by other groups. But couple weeks or months later my attention again slowly turned towerds them and eventually they became my ults ! The funny thing about this is, it happened again when i was trying to stan ateez and treasure >.< Now these 3 groups are my ults ^3^ 

Speaking of Seventeen, does anyone here will see 'Power Of Love' in cinemas? (*jumping of excitement *)

I recently stanned them and I surely will see it! I went to see Monsta X 'The Dreamming - The Movie' and I loved the experience. I hope I can have a good experience watching 'Power Of Love' too ^^

I saw the front page and it looks really amzing

I got into kpop in January,2020.My best friend introduced bts to me in 2018 and I heard their 'fake love' song but I was afraid of trying new things lol, but in January I accidentally came across DNA and became interested in them and my friend also helped me get into them. 

I've lost count but around 25 groups and 7 soloists but I can't keep up with all of them so,sometimes after I get free time I start to binge watch everything I missed 

A hard question as I like all the groups equally but BTS as they were the first group I started to stan and NCT as I've been listening to their songs and watching their videos a lot these few months

I have 4 ult biases- Woosung (The Rose), Baekhyun (EXO), Jaehyun (NCT) and Han (Skz)
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

I got into Seventeen and Astro by watching their crack videos and reality shows instead of listening to their songs lol 

NotYourKyun:

Speaking of Seventeen, does anyone here will see 'Power Of Love' in cinemas? (*jumping of excitement *)

I recently stanned them and I surely will see it! I went to see Monsta X 'The Dreamming - The Movie' and I loved the experience. I hope I can have a good experience watching 'Power Of Love' too ^^

I'm excited for it but I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it T^T

I hope I get to watch it (*fingers crossed*)

I got into K-pop around 2017, captured by the WINGS short movies of BTS. Until this day it is still one of my favorite plots I got introduced to, 

25 groups …?? I lost count tbh and it also varies depending on my moods and interests in each concepts, genres, etc.

Monsta X is the group I always come back to after ecstasy rushes with other groups. 
(e.g.: my current rush is Stray Kids)

I.M. (Monsta X) 

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

I ordered the tempest album during my first time watching Lew's rap part in "Bad News". 

Karen_as:

Hello! I would like to join <3

hello and welcome to the club!! 

I hope you have fun here and feel free to answer the questionnaire (its on the front page btw ;)

have you guys seen the orgel version of the reve festival 2022? it looks so pretty in person

Has any of y'all heard about the Mirae's Dohyun and Billlie situation? If anyone has, What's y'all thoughts?

as a now myself, i must say that what dohyun did was disrespectful, even if he was joking/meant no harm, because he isn't close with the girls, he doesn't know how they could take it, especially tsuki. but at the same time, i hate how stan twitter is reacting to it, bashing the whole group and treating them like shit and laughing at them when the rest of the boys did nothing wrong. dohyun said he has apologised to the girls personally, and imo billlie are the only ones who should either accept or reject the apology.

it's unfortunate because many people were trying to stan mirae thanks to dohyun, as he's known for being a respectful and thoughtful idol. this completely tarnishes his reputation, but he should take responsibility as a member for dragging his group's name into this, and he should face the consequences of his actions.

Hii

I started listening to kpop 2013. The first song I heard was a Fantastic Baby from the Big Bang. My favorite group is BTS. :-D

I am new to this site.:)

Danijela:

Hii

I started listening to kpop 2013. The first song I heard was a Fantastic Baby from the Big Bang. My favorite group is BTS. :-D

I am new to this site.:)

Hiii!! Oof, that's a long time listening to K-Pop!! I wish I could've been listening to K-Pop earlier :(

I just heard about the Douhyun and Billlie situation, is there a video of him mocking her that someone can send me? If it was just a little imitation, I'm so angry at people for dragging him. It's ridiculous that the one time an idol makes a mistake, people get really angry for something that any regular person could let slip. I think I heard that he's known for being really nice and everything but now everyone's turning against him for this. I understand that making fun of someone isn't good and it's rude, but not everyone's perfect and people have to realize that, especially with K-Pop idols. Also, it's so stupid that people are also hating on the entire group, I hope they don't gain a bad reputation just because of this, that would be really sad.

dyr:

as a now myself, i must say that what dohyun did was disrespectful, even if he was joking/meant no harm, because he isn't close with the girls, he doesn't know how they could take it, especially tsuki. but at the same time, i hate how stan twitter is reacting to it, bashing the whole group and treating them like shit and laughing at them when the rest of the boys did nothing wrong. dohyun said he has apologised to the girls personally, and imo billlie are the only ones who should either accept or reject the apology.

it's unfortunate because many people were trying to stan mirae thanks to dohyun, as he's known for being a respectful and thoughtful idol. this completely tarnishes his reputation, but he should take responsibility as a member for dragging his group's name into this, and he should face the consequences of his actions.

100% agree with you. Twt people are acting like they are the victims which in reality the only victims is Billlie members only. That's why I hope we could get an update on them soon if they accept the apologize or not cause this whole situation is getting worse and worse for the group. 

Madeleine:

I just heard about the Douhyun and Billlie situation, is there a video of him mocking her that someone can send me? If it was just a little imitation, I'm so angry at people for dragging him. It's ridiculous that the one time an idol makes a mistake, people get really angry for something that any regular person could let slip. I think I heard that he's known for being really nice and everything but now everyone's turning against him for this. I understand that making fun of someone isn't good and it's rude, but not everyone's perfect and people have to realize that, especially with K-Pop idols. Also, it's so stupid that people are also hating on the entire group, I hope they don't gain a bad reputation just because of this, that would be really sad.

EXACTLY.. here is someone tweeting about it on twitter with a video https://twitter.com/iHeartTaru/status/1511612715856547842

Thanks! He was very expressive lol. Okay, it just seemed immature, like, if he was serious and actually wanted to insult Billlie, he would've made fun of them in a more serious way. It was just a very immature thing to do but that's fine, it's just a one time thing and he's still young (Fr, he's 21) so he can make immature mistakes like that. And he was also very goofy, he was just having fun and probably didn't mean to insult them, everyone needs to calm down please. And omg, I know I shouldn't be laughing, but the member on the right in that clip was so scared you could see it on his face *Crying emoji*. He knew that Douhyun was probably gonna get backlash from that.