We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Amy:

that's really annoying I'll try and fix that it's because of postimages it's being quite glitchy

no worries ^^

I’ll just put them in a separate post like this hopefully they will show up if they don’t show up please tell me and I’ll try and fix it again ?

Amy:

I’ll just put them in a separate post like this hopefully they will show up if they don’t show up please tell me and I’ll try and fix it again ?

the one on the left is not showing ><

cheezerie:

the one on the left is not showing >< 

check it now and see if it is now

Amy:

check it now and see if it is now

I see it ^3^ 

it looks amazing :)

HEY Y'ALL!!! 

The front page is now complete, pls visit it if you have time and take a look at it ^^ We are still coming up with our FANDOM NAME, and we wanted to create it with you guys >< 

The questionnaire is now out!! so feel free to answer those question :) 

Here's my answer:  

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

~ I got into kpop in 2018, my best friend was a huge fan of BTS and persist me to stan them too, which I eventually did. The best decision ever, I got into other groups in 2020.

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

~ hmmm.. prob a 100 or more, I used to keep count on the groups and soloist that I stan but lost count lol 

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

~ My ulti bias group is BTS, since they were the first group that I got into and imma stay loyal to them ofc ;) 

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

~ I have 4 ulti bias, which you can find on my profile under the love of my life section :) They are Tae (BTS), Shownu (Monsta X), Wooyoung (ATEEZ), and Woosung (The Rose) ♥ 

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? 

~ Hmm.. probably watching their funniest videos first and then falling in love with them, instead of actually listening and watching their music ^^ 

Fun fact: I got to know pretty much most of the groups that I stan bc of their funny videos ;)

cheezerie:

I see it ^3^ 

it looks amazing :) 

Thank you so much I'm glad you like them if you have any groups or members you would like me to do I can make them :)

Amy:

Thank you so much I'm glad you like them if you have any groups or members you would like me to do I can make them :)

I'll keep that in mind ;) do check out the front page now!!

Hello~~~ I would love to join!

Started listening in 2012

OG Groups: Teen Top, SNSD, EXO, SHINEE, Infinite, VIXX, BEAST

Ult Groups: SKZ and ATEEZ

Ult Bias: Han for SKZ, Seonghwa for ATEEZ

Ult Bias Wreckers: Lee Know for SKZ, Mingi for ATEEZ

Ult Solo: Chung Ha and Sunmi

Other Groups: The Boyz, Dreamcatcher, Just B, Twice, P1Harmony, Everglow, Seventeen, STAYC, GOT7, TXT

❧  When did you get into k-pop and which group was it? 

↪I got into K-pop in 2017 and I got into BTS my best friend was the one who introduced me to them at first I wasn't interested and all but she kept talking about them and I was eventually curious.

↪I think I stan  at least 23 I also listen to other groups but need to learn their names and I stan 8 soloists

❧  Who’s your ultimate k-pop GROUP bias? 

↪My Ultimate K-pop group is BTS they were the group who got me into K-pop I'll love them forever

❧  Who’s your ultimate k-pop IDOL bias? 

↪I have 4 ult biases they are all my world!  BTS (Namjoon) Ateez (Jongho) Straykids (Bang Chan) Enhypen (NIKI)

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you Stanned a group?  

↪Watching someone react to a Series of them being funny and just being such great friends this was with Ikon and I remember it so fondly because they were the second group I got into after BTS

PS: The Front Page looks amazing you have done a great job :)

mish:

Hello~~~ I would love to join!

Started listening in 2012

OG Groups: Teen Top, SNSD, EXO, SHINEE, Infinite, VIXX, BEAST

Ult Groups: SKZ and ATEEZ

Ult Bias: Han for SKZ, Seonghwa for ATEEZ

Ult Bias Wreckers: Lee Know for SKZ, Mingi for ATEEZ

Ult Solo: Chung Ha and Sunmi

Other Groups: The Boyz, Dreamcatcher, Just B, Twice, P1Harmony, Everglow, Seventeen, STAYC, GOT7, TXT

Welcome to the club!!

Amy:
PS: The Front Page looks amazing you have done a great job :)

aww tysm!! 

WOW,  we have tons of similarities!!

yayy the front page looks SO good! here are my answers :D

i got into kpop in 2014 because one of my friends told me to watch u-kiss' doradora! still love the group with my whole heart <3

way too many... especially when it comes to boy groups, i don't think there's any group i don't know at this point :') been here for way too long

my favorite group is wei! i love many, many more but if i had to choose one, they are the ones i keep up with the most

my ultimate bias is yoo yongha! he is now a member of wei, but i have been following him since 2018, when he was in the survival show "under nineteen"

i could go on for hours here, but i once stanned a group (n.cus) just because two of the members were born on the same day as me hahaha always happy to find twins!

I’ll check the front page when I get back home. I’m at school right now and my phone keeps loading for some reason.. anyways can’t wait to see how it looks ^_^

Sometime around 2020 - BTS

4 groups - 1 soloist

BTS - Monsta X - Blackpink 

I love all members equally but I do have a soft spot for Jimin (BTS), Lisa & Jennie (Blackpink), I.M (Monsta X).

Because I liked their names lmao

The posters are so prettyyy! You’re so talented chingu! ❤️