We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Madeleine:

Thanks! He was very expressive lol. Okay, it just seemed immature, like, if he was serious and actually wanted to insult Billlie, he would've made fun of them in a more serious way. It was just a very immature thing to do but that's fine, it's just a one time thing and he's still young (Fr, he's 21) so he can make immature mistakes like that. And he was also very goofy, he was just having fun and probably didn't mean to insult them, everyone needs to calm down please. And omg, I know I shouldn't be laughing, but the member on the right in that clip was so scared you could see it on his face *Crying emoji*. He knew that Douhyun was probably gonna get backlash from that.

I'm not a hard stan then my sister and she said that Douhyun always makes faces to make the other members laugh so yeah I don't think he did that to harm them. I honestly don't know why people straight up assume that he was making fun of them. It's more sad that people assume that then the actually situation! 

LOL yes 

I wanted to share this!

Cecilia (Song yanfei) (Ex-JYP trainee) posted this pre-debut pic of Herself, Park Seoham, Ahn Hyo Seop, Young K and Nayeon. They look so young and adorable!

Madeleine:

Thanks! He was very expressive lol. Okay, it just seemed immature, like, if he was serious and actually wanted to insult Billlie, he would've made fun of them in a more serious way. It was just a very immature thing to do but that's fine, it's just a one time thing and he's still young (Fr, he's 21) so he can make immature mistakes like that. And he was also very goofy, he was just having fun and probably didn't mean to insult them, everyone needs to calm down please. And omg, I know I shouldn't be laughing, but the member on the right in that clip was so scared you could see it on his face *Crying emoji*. He knew that Douhyun was probably gonna get backlash from that.

fr, siyoung was like "yeah... he's done" lmao

DeobiMars:

I wanted to share this!

Cecilia (Song yanfei) (Ex-JYP trainee) posted this pic of Herself, Park Seoham, Ahn Hyo Seop, Young K and Nayeon. They look so young and adorable!

OMG??? they all look so tiny this is so cute *sobs* thank you so much for sharing!

DeobiMars:

I wanted to share this!

Cecilia (Song yanfei) (Ex-JYP trainee) posted this pic of Herself, Park Seoham, Ahn Hyo Seop, Young K and Nayeon. They look so young and adorable!

aww thank u soo much for sharing this!! they look soo cutee

these r their pre-debut pics right?

Jiminie_140802:
these r their pre-debut pics right?

Yes!

this is tooo funny

r2_ - heyhotshot:

this is tooo funny

Lmao, this is so funny xD

r2_ - heyhotshot:

this is tooo funny

these are the best entertainment xDD

Hello , I would like to Join :)

Scarlett:

welcome! hope you have fun here with us :D

Scarlett:

Welcome to the club ^^

Scarlett:

Welcome to the club!! hope u enjoy it here :)

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

Early 2021, a little over a year ago. My first groups were loona and red velvet

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

2-3

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

NCT

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

yangyang (wayv, nct)

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

When I first started getting into kpop I didn't really know where to start so I just listened to groups I was somewhat familiar with.  When I was thinking of groups to listen to suddenly remebered the stan loona meme. Then after listening to heart attack I became a fan.  Just imagine how confused I was when I found out about their concept.

Scarlett:

WELCOME <333