We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Mon - heyhotshot2_:
The posters are so prettyyy! You’re so talented chingu! ❤️

aww tysm!! chinguya ♥

Vanessa_:

I’ll check the front page when I get back home. I’m at school right now and my phone keeps loading for some reason.. anyways can’t wait to see how it looks ^_^

no worries!!

Front page looks great!! So do the posters and badges <3

When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
I got into kpop around 2020. My first groups were nct, a.c.e and skz [EDIT] I just went looking at my youtube history and it may have actually been earlier lool the pandemonium has messed with my concept of time lolz

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
Honestly I'm not even sure lol I don't stan the way I used to and I'm now I'm kinda just a casual fan so I don't keep track of that anymore

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
nct & mx

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
Jaehyun & Doyoung (nct) Changkyun (mx)

What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?
idk lool I usually get into groups cuz spotify put me on or I saw a video on the tl

cheezerie:

aww tysm!! 

WOW,  we have tons of similarities!! 

Your welcome and yeah we do we were meant to be friends :)

Aaawn, I love the front page ^^ BTW, a lot happened here xD I couldn't catch up haha (Big Bang's comeback was incredible, btw. I love it). Also, I love seeing more and more people discovering this Club <3 A warm welcome to the newbies! ^^

Now, answering the questionnare:

Honestly, I got into K-pop in 2012 when PSY was a boom. (I even danced to 'Gangnam Style' at school in a school festival xD *embarrased*) I discovered Hyuna and 4Minute later and the I stopped listening to K-pop. But I dived in when I met BTS through my little sister, in 2017 (we still listen to BTS when we are together and we have fun conversations K-pop ^^).

9! Monsta X, Astro, Seventeen, NCT, ITZY, Mamamoo, GOT7, SHINee and 2PM <3 I listen to many other groups, but those are the ones that are always on repeat in my playlists xD

Monsta X and NCT for sure. They are the ones that changed my pov on K-pop and I think their music is revolutionary, period.

This is not a hard question haha
I.M(Monsta X), Yuta and Doyoung (NCT) and Ryujin and Yeji (ITZY) <3

I have a fun story with Monsta X, because my love for them came from aversion (Yes, like haters-to-lovers dramas xD). At that time, all I knew was BTS, EXO and Blackpink. Monsta X's powerful rapline got me shocked (I knew them, through Shoot Out, Alligator and Hero) and I thought they were scary, at first haha. Their music was completely different from what I was used to listen and I got no interest. But then I realized I couldn't stop thinking about their songs  (and the outstanding rapline) xD so I decided to give them a chance and nowadays I'm so glad I did <3 Monbebe forever <3

Wow, many fellow I.M utted here (blushing emoji) I'm glad <3

Answering the amazing questionnaire!!

I got into K-Pop in February or March of 2021 (Kind of a baby K-Pop stan, yet I'm so dedicated to endless K-Pop groups and I know so much (crying emoji)). I had never even heard of K-Pop and I didn't even know it was a thing until my sister showed me "Dynamite" lol. Then she gave me a short list of songs by them to listen to and I was sucked into the BTS world so hard, man, what a time lol. I got into other K-Pop groups around August-September 2021, that was a great decision, I would've been missing so much if I hadn't listened to other bands, I'm so glad I did!

Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

Ummm, a lot? Not like, 50, but probably about 20 or a little more. I would love to get into more groups and look more into groups I stan right now, but I spend so much time on only a few groups at a time so I take forever to get into other group sometimes. When I get into a group, I have to watch their videos (Funny videos and the like) in order to actually stan them and there are just so many lol and I get really into some of them. Goodbye time!

Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

BTS is definitely my ultimate group because they were my first group and I will love them forever for what they brought me into. But NCT and Seventeen are also my loves, and I also really love other groups like Stray Kids, Ateez, SHINee, etc. 

Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

I actually have my favorite groups and idols on my profile so if you guys want to know more of my favorite groups, you can look at it! Anyway, my three favorite idols are Jimin, DK, and BamBam. I love all of them so much they just feel like people I would LOVE to have in my life and they make me so happy it's unbelievable.

Sometimes, I get into a group only because of one of the members but I don't think that's weird. For example, I only really continued to look into Monsta X because of Shownu, I looooove Shownu. Not that Monsta X aren't good, they're amaaaazing, Shownu just gave off vibes that I loved lol.

Hello! I would like to join <3

Karen_as:

bienvenida! hope you have fun here :D

Karen_as:

Hii! Welcome to the club ^^ Hope you have a good time here!

I've finally finish school. It was a long day anyways I saw the front page and omg it's beautiful I love itt! Great job. 

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
I got into kpop in 2016 by my sister. She showed me BTS and she really liked them at that time so I just started to like them as well but in reality I was really liking their music..... I just like pretended I did. After like a few days my sister showed me Seventeen and that's when I was finally actually hooked. 
I'm a big multi stan who stans over than 100 lol..... I lost count at this point.  Like I said I started listening to kpop in 2016 and I was pretty open. I literally stan anyone who are funny and have good music. That's me

That's really hard to say since there's so many groups out there. Some of my favorites for now is SHINee, Dcrunch, CIIPHER, STAYC, Hoppipolla and Astro. But honestly There's so much more that the list goes on forever... 

Probably MJ! but idk lol I feel like having to choose only one is hard so idk probably most of my biases 

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

Hmmm I feel like there's another funny one but I can't remember anyways.

Back then I used to go to Vlive like everyday...every hour, I was addicted to that app. I would love to go to random people's live and just comment supportive things hoping to get to know them and stan them one day but there was this one vlive. It was a project group call HNB. I heard of them but I never actually looked them up so i went to there vlive and the first time I saw them (it was like 2 or 3 members) they were just talking like a normal vlive and I notice they had like alot of random plushies in the background so because of that I stan them lol. It's weird ik but thankful because of that I got to know such an amazing group. Currently crying

NotYourKyun same! At first Monsta X also scared me cause of their music lol... but now look at me I'm jamming at their music at 3am lol. Times changes 

The front page looks dreamy ✨ I LOVE IT!!

Well, I was introduced to Kpop in 2012 by Gangnam Style. Hyuna catched my eye on the mv so I searched her up and got to know that she was a singer too. I started to listen to her songs and totally fell in love with her but I didn't know exactly what kpop was back then. I would say G-Dragon was the one that actually got me into kpop when we listened to one of his song in class. Forever grateful for that classmate who asked the teacher to play his song. After that I discovered Bigbang, 2NE1, 4Minute and so on...

I honestly have no idea but there's a lot! Some years ago I counted it was 60 but the number has ofc increased since then

BIGBANG

One and only G-Dragon

I discovered Stray Kids in their pre-debut era through some shady website. I saw the members' photos
and thought they looked cute. I listened to Hellevator and loved it but because they didn't have more songs I kind of forgot about them. After 2 years Miroh brought me back to them but I didn't realized it straight away and I was so shocked when I found out 

QUESTIONNAIRE

I was introduced into Kpop in 2019. My friend forced me to watch DNA by BTS and I fell in love with it. BTS got me into Kpop. I really loved their music, it was so different and unique. After few months, I thought why not get into other Kpop groups and I stanned EXO. That's how my Journey started.

The Boyz, Monsta X, Day6, Seventeen, Oneus, SF9, NCT (All units), P1Harmony, Itzy, Twice, Exo, Stray Kids, Ateez,  The Rose, Got7, Txt, BTS, Treasure, Shinee, Pentagon, HyunJun, Wonho, Gaho, Woodz, IU, Somi, Team Wang, Park Ji Hoon, Ong Seong wu, Eric Nam, Chungha, Ha Sung Woon. I listen lot of other artist's music too. (Lmao, I just copy pasted these from my profile ^^)

The Boyz, they are my Ults. I love their music a lot and also the members. I am kinda picky when it comes to songs but The Boyz never disappoint me. Their B-sides are gems! Other groups close to becoming my Ults are: Monsta X, Oneus, SF9, Pentagon, P1Harmony, Treasure. 

Lee Sangyeon! He is The Boyz's leader and The love of my life <3. But I.M from Monsta X and Zuho from SF9 are gaining my attention these days.

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

I discovered pentagon through Shine, but I did not stan them yet. Once, when I was watching a compilation of Kpop tik toks, there was a clip where Kino and Yuto were playing Shouting in Silence game. The word they had to find was The Boyz. Lol, as a Deobi, I was excited to see where this was going. Kino shouted The Boyz but Yuto could only guessed Tteokbokki. It was funny how The Boyz changed to Tteokbokki and then I went on to watch the Pentagon's whole program. I liked them and that is how I decided to stan them. 

Vanessa_:

NotYourKyun same! At first Monsta X also scared me cause of their music lol... but now look at me I'm jamming at their music at 3am lol. Times changes

Haha times changed for good! Here I am, also listening to their songs again lol