We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

MONDAY ❧ 3 songs you'll never forget even after 15 years

1. Haru Haru - Big Bang
  2. Goodbye - 2NE1
  3. Breathe - Lee Hi

Each of these holds a special place in my heart <3

SUNDAY ❧ 3 songs that I will never forget even after 15 years

A lot of BTS, Seventeen, and Stray Kids' songs (and probably others), but here are just some. All these songs are so meaningful in some way to me and I love them eternally. I can't choose just three. And also, this Spotify playlist would be some of the songs I would include here too:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4je0sf21wGYu7Mf0RUqjJA?si=5e2635079eb84b8d

~ Seventeen - Pretty U, 아주 Nice, ひとりじゃない (Hitori Janai (Not Alone))Darl+ing, Smile Flower, Habit, Hug

~ Ateez - Answer

~ Stray Kids - Gone Away (Han, Seungmin, I.N)Waiting For Us (Bangchan, Lee Know, Seungmin, I.N), 끝나지 않을 이야기 (Neverending Story)

Madeleine:
 Seventeen - Pretty U

I love this song!

Madeleine:
Ateez - Answer

Such a good one!

Madeleine:
Stray Kids - Gone Away (Han, Seungmin, I.N)

Ah, yes!!!

Madeleine:
 끝나지 않을 이야기 (Neverending Story)

We have VERY similar taste I think!

MONDAY ❧ 3 songs that I will never forget after 15 years

Most songs from 2018, It was a rough year so kpop was one of the few things that help me keep going. So it's quite hard to choose just three so I decided to do what I always do is pick three random ones. 

- - - HONARABLE MENTIONS - - -

The End:

I love this song!

Such a good one!

Ah, yes!!!

We have VERY similar taste I think!

I'm glad you love those songs too!! ")

Monday- 3 songs that I will never forget after 15 years

Hi High- Loona

Russian Roulette- Red Velvet

I Mean- Uni.t

Oke before I do the tuesday challenge - can you explain to me how I put the video thing in here xD I can oly add the link but not with the whole youtube picture :')) xD

Vanessa_:

MONDAY ❧ 3 songs that I will never forget after 15 years

Most songs from 2018, It was a rough year so kpop was one of the few things that help me keep going. So it's quite hard to choose just three so I decided to do what I always do is pick three random ones. 

- - - HONARABLE MENTIONS - - -

soltarism:

Oke before I do the tuesday challenge - can you explain to me how I put the video thing in here xD I can oly add the link but not with the whole youtube picture :')) xD

same even I'm trying to figure this out

DeobiMars:

Helllooo~ It's been so long. I had been busy, juggling lot of works.

Here's This Week's challenge! Have fun guys, I'll try my best to take part in it too :p

TUESDAY ❧ The song I am currently obsessed with!

What I said (Victon)

soltarism:

Nav:

same even I'm trying to figure this out

You can attach the link of the video you want in the place of the URL which you can find when you press the embedded video option (try clicking the space next to the spoiler button to find the option) 

Hope this helps :D !

cheonsayoon:

You can attach the link of the video you want in the place of the URL which you can find when you press the embedded video option (try clicking the space next to the spoiler button to find the option) 

I got it thankss :))

TUESDAY ❧ The song I am currently obsessed with :

Stupid o' clock - Victon

O sole mio - Sf9

Hot and darl+ing - Seventeen (Basically the whole album)

I hate you - Woodz

Opening sequence - TXT

A song written easily - Oneus

Tuesday- The song I'm currently obsessed with 

IS WHO- Minseo

ROYAL- IVE

ADORA FEAT.EUNHA-MAKE U DANCE

Le sserafim - The Great Mermaid

I usually don't like songs with too much auto tune but this one sounds soo Retro.

BTS- Yet to come

Heize- Happen

cheonsayoon:

Omg I love you for this THANK YOUUU

Nav:

I got it thankss :))

soltarism:

Omg I love you for this THANK YOUUU

Aww no problem guyss, love you too <33