Vanessa_:

Hiiii WELCOMEE!! 

You stan a lot of great groups!! Happy to see a N.flying and JANNABI fan teehee

Hehe, thankies! I've just been around for a while so I had time to find the good gems. I could've added even more but some I don't really "stan" just listen to their music occasionally if it pops up on shuffle.  But surprised anyone knows JANNABI cus they're super hidden gems!

POSHGIRLS will disband in Japan due the companys mismanagement and difficulties.They debut in Korea August 2021. Lately they add new member Lili. Three members-Riona,Miyu and Lili will change names and continue as group when they are ready.

Mila Kim 

Welcome! :)

so many bad things are happening in kpop rn and i don't know if i'll be able to handle another bad year like 2022 was...

rocky left astro, jhope is going to military, momoland disbanded, brave girls disbanded, youngbin is probably going to jail, woozi deleted all his insta posts, jungkook deleted insta, americans are making fun of txt right in their faces, mnet is evil editing boys planet more than any other show etc etc

it's only the 1st of march but so many bad things have happened

it's making me so sad

mj_babec358:

so many bad things are happening in kpop rn and i don't know if i'll be able to handle another bad year like 2022 was...

rocky left astro, jhope is going to military, momoland disbanded, brave girls disbanded, youngbin is probably going to jail, woozi deleted all his insta posts, jungkook deleted insta, americans are making fun of txt right in their faces, mnet is evil editing boys planet more than any other show etc etc

it's only the 1st of march but so many bad things have happened

it's making me so sad

Okay, hang on a minute. I knew about Hoba, JK ig and momoland. But Rocky did what now? And Wooahae nooo. Why is Hybe making them delete their instas ugh? Also knew about brave girls, sad they were legends. Who is youngbin though? Has anyone seen Ravn comeback? Thoughts? What happened to Txt? And as expected from Mnet. No cap 

Snowstorm:

Mila Kim 

Welcome! :)

Halo. Thank you. ♡

Mila Kim:

Okay, hang on a minute. I knew about Hoba, JK ig and momoland. But Rocky did what now? And Wooahae nooo. Why is Hybe making them delete their instas ugh? Also knew about brave girls, sad they were legends. Who is youngbin though? Has anyone seen Ravn comeback? Thoughts? What happened to Txt? And as expected from Mnet. No cap 

youngbin is one of the 23 contestants of I-LAND (the show which enhypen was created from)

still haven't ravn's cb it but hopefully will soon

americans were just tsraight up bullying them at the airport basically

and yall, yet ANOTHER bad thing has happened, namjoon has been stalked for the past few days :/

mj_babec358:

youngbin is one of the 23 contestants of I-LAND (the show which enhypen was created from)

still haven't ravn's cb it but hopefully will soon

americans were just tsraight up bullying them at the airport basically

and yall, yet ANOTHER bad thing has happened, namjoon has been stalked for the past few days :/

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying. Oh no Joonie :( their ssasengs are getting out of hand really... Hybe should do better with security at this point!! >-< 

right?! they clearly aren't protecting joon at all, the fans had to fight off bullies instead of txt's security, newjeans are getting followed by creepy old men etc etc

it's saddening and disgusting at the same time

Mila Kim:

Hype didn’t make them deleted their insta, they choose to delete it

#WJSN Members Renew Contracts With Starship Entertainment  

Aklima:

Hype didn’t make them deleted their insta, they choose to delete it

Well, that's even worse to know then. Hope they're alright. Might have been a security breach or something... doubt they posted anything shameful/damaging to their image

Mila Kim:

Well, that's even worse to know then. Hope they're alright. Might have been a security breach or something... doubt they posted anything shameful/damaging to their image

i just hope jk deleted it because he's preparing something big and not because he deleted it forever :`)