Madeleine:

You would think people would learn. After too many tragedies like this have already happened, you'd think they would have some humanity, some compassion. But it goes on, it's really like they don't care, it's so terrible. And by 'they', I mean the K-Pop industry in general and the repulsive fans that come along with it.

preach

Guys Moonbin didn’t commit suicide, I don’t know what the cause of this but let’s mourning for him

Aklima:

Guys Moonbin didn’t commit suicide, I don’t know what the cause of this but let’s mourning for him

he got a sudden heart attack while he was sleeping due to his health problems he's been having for years... that makes me even more sad

mj_babec358:

he got a sudden heart attack while he was sleeping due to his health problems he's been having for years... that makes me even more sad

That’s sad, I hate to say this but at least it’s better than suicide 

mj_babec358:

Same. It also makes me cry  more for him. He's in a better place now. 

mj_babec358:

Really? Where did this information come from? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just want to know.

Madeleine:
Really? Where did this information come from? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just want to know.

i saw it in lots of tiktoks as well as an article that randomly popped up but i can't find it anymore

i really might be wrong tho, because the article might've been a scam and we all know not to trust tiktok with information like these

please tell me if you guys see any confirmation about what i said before, and if not, i'll delete the post

mj_babec358:

i saw it in lots of tiktoks as well as an article that randomly popped up but i can't find it anymore

i really might be wrong tho, because the article might've been a scam and we all know not to trust tiktok with information like these

please tell me if you guys see any confirmation about what i said before, and if not, i'll delete the post

Those are just assumptions and nothing has been confirmed. No officials reports about the autopsy have been given yet.

mj_babec358:

I saw someone on Tiktok say that one of family members said it was a stroke due to his health problems and a twitter user posted it about it. Though there is no official source yet so it's unknown. I also thought it was official but ig not

But we all know that police rule out the murder and no suicide note found so it’s definitely not suicide and it’s something else. We just have to wait for family statement to tell us what the causes of death 

Aklima:

But we all know that police rule out the murder and no suicide note found so it’s definitely not suicide and it’s something else. We just have to wait for family statement to tell us what the causes of death 

It still could be suicide, not everyone leaves a note. And maybe the family wouldn't want to reveal any note because they want to keep that information to themselves. We just won't assume it's anything until a statement comes out confirming the cause of death.

Hi! Can I become a member of this?

Mizzlefizz:

Hi! Can I become a member of this?

Yep!! And answer the questionnaire on the first page if you like!!

#BraveGirls signed an exclusive contract with Warner Music Korea and will continue their activities as 4 members group.