Althalus:

Any Horror TV show recommendations? and I don't mean The Master's Sun  or Bring It On, Ghost  type "Horror" I mean Ju-on type actual horror? 

You've watched about everything lol but I say give Strangers from Hell a second shot 

Hella! I would like 2 join as well. .....

There isn't one as far as I know. 

beestressed:

Made a discord I will be dming the invite link to all members

Thanks! Joined, making a profile....

Incantation

STORY●●●○○

SCREAM FACTOR ●●●○○

CREEP FACTOR ●●●●○ 

OVERALL ●●●●○

The plus - gore, creep factor, great story and acting

The negatives - gore, child neglect, trypophobia, slow pace

overall - 3.7/5 (full review here: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Fourthaxis/reviews/233433)

Hiiii! I would love to join

Hii, I would like to join ^^

Welcome to all the new people!! There isn't much fanfare involved but please feel free to post anything related to occult or horror here....

BTW I watched Hellbound recently.....how is this horror? I would categorize it more into mystery fantasy than horror supernatural. Hmmm...

Fourthaxis:

BTW I watched Hellbound recently.....how is this horror? I would categorize it more into mystery fantasy than horror supernatural. Hmmm...

Well Hellbound's  CGI creeped me out with how horrible it was. 

On a more serious note, I think they tried to make it appear scary and dark but they made it in the end. Thus, I think it's theme could be categorized as a mystery-horror but it's execution lacks a lot and that's why in the end the drama wasn't horror-like at all. 

That live-streaming dude was the worst thing of the drama. He was such a suspense killer. 

Joerin:
Well Hellbound's  CGI creeped me out with how horrible it was. 

Ha ha yeah. I think they took themselves too seriously and wanted to create a modern horror but it came off more like an K-drama identity crisis.

Honestly, there were a lot more annoying people than enjoyable characters in this drama for me.