kaiserin:

Hi, everyone! 

Here's mine. It was a scene from the movie Tenkosei: Sayonara, Anata. The color seems beige to me but now I realized it may be white? just shaded due to sepia tone of the movie... and the fact that it has musical notes as design made me capture it the moment I saw it xD I just love this shot!

This one is so pretty!!!

My favorite umbrella is the transparent one, but honestly I love all umbrellas.

Some memorable umbrella’s for me…. the green and red pair from Something in the Rain, the magical umbrella that changes color in I’m not a Robot (seriously want one!) and the yellow umbrella from the wedding in Tomorrow With You.

Also I made some club badges & banners (have a few different options), posted them here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?pid=2186971&page=7#p2186971

LoveTine The fifth Carat:

This one is so pretty!!!

Thanks, guys! 

@bitcoolKat Wow, that's awesome! It's on my ptw. Gotta watch it soon!

@Rien the badges are really nice! I might get one too ^^

Hello! I didn't really think much of umbrellas as one of the beloved props in drama world, but after seeing this forum (and reading Shiro's article) I realised that I'm fond of them too XD I prefer olden umbrellas such as these.

Bonus: A smoldering, samurai/spirit standing underneath that umbrella

It is just lovely to see so many ummie-lovers here and that mine and vvn´s article made a difference ha ha ;) 

I added a bunch of Riens banners to the first page, what else would you like me to add there? 

awkward potato:
A smoldering, samurai/spirit standing underneath that umbrella ?

The aesthetics here istg!!!!!!

LoveTine The fifth Carat:

The aesthetics here istg!!!!!!

That RK umbrella scene has always been my fave and now, Painted Skin came into the picture heh…  

awkward potato:

That RK umbrella scene has always been my fave and now, Painted Skin came into the picture heh…  

Both are really stunning! 

Red Umbrella from 1921 

lovers in danger 

that umbrella that covers both

I have more but I'll only put these.
Actually for me, this photo is much better than it's poster now.

We can't forget these scenes from I Am Not A Robot (I want this umbrella)

If I had to choose only one umbrella it would definitely be the transparent one.

Also, these scenes were so pretty!

the untamed

a business proposal

While finding answers to complete my ummie bingo, I chanced upon these. From My Roommate is a Gumiho. I've already watched this drama, but blame it on my goldfish memory that I'm unable to remember these scenes *facepalm*

I think it is impossible to remember them all but what a lovely collection we are getting here... this it the place to scroll for immediate umbrella joy...