Amy:

this was so cute I love them with all of my heart!

Agreed.  I love that they have such wonderful chemistry.  ❤️

vvn2154:

Todays umbrella scene 

I also thought of adding this here while watching it. This looked so good!

MsStickyNotes:

I also thought of adding this here while watching it. This looked so good!

If I ever doubted if I should watch it... I have my answer now

Shiro :

If I ever doubted if I should watch it... I have my answer now

Except this, there's another scene with yellow umbrella in it… it's cute… but this drama is getting so cheesy lol… a total "rom-com"…though I like all the cringe in it xD

vvn2154:

Agreed.  I love that they have such wonderful chemistry.  ❤️

They are definitely one of the best drama couples 💜

Black is my favorite color for umbrellas

My favorite umbrella scene is definitely from 18 Again though. This scene genuinely made me cry.

starrynights:

Black is my favorite color for umbrellas

My favorite umbrella scene is definitely from 18 Again though. This scene genuinely made me cry.

Be still, my tiny little heart ❤️ So beautiful

that's so cute! <3

I’m watching 18 Again, loved the umbrella scenes from episode 2 and 3. 

Quote from episode 3: “On a rainy day, you can see the size of someone’s love. Even when two share an umbrella, each angle clearly shows the size of each person’s love. That’s how love falls down with rain.”

edit: Currently at episode 13, seen a few more umbrella scene’s <3

Made a banner because I wanted a darker one for my profile and decided to share it :)

starrynights:

Made a banner because I wanted a darker one for my profile and decided to share it :)

That’s so pretty! Love the font you used. You definitely need to share your banners ;)

Rien:

That’s so pretty! Love the font you used. You definitely need to share your banners ;)

Thank you! I will definitely consider making more but they won't be as good as yours lmao

starrynights:

I love the the combination lights, ummie, text 

Shiro:

I love the the combination lights, ummie, text 

I'm glad you like it! 

starrynights:

Would we be allowed to also use this for our profile or would you prefer us not to? (I'm totally fine either way, I wanted to ask first of course!)