Zen Violet:

Is Everyone Prepared For THIS!?

Ooh looks promising 

.Kelp's 7-days MDL Challenge. Has umbrellas as todays theme, I assume all the Ummie lovers will have a tough time choosing the right umbrellas but today is a good day to be an umbrella fan! 

Here is the post:  https://mydramalist.com/profile/omg_kelp/feeds/jDZPKFj 

Shining for One Thing has so many beautiful umbrellas scenes, making it worth a watch only for the ummies... (The drama was good too, if you like youth, fluff and slight suspense) 

Omg, I'd love to join this club! my fav scene is the one in cheese in the trap when inho is crying on the street and hong seol sees him and runs to him, covering him with an umbrella.

Also, last night I started watching my roommate is a gumiho and the scene in ep3 (or was it ep4? idk) when lee dam needs to get home but it's raining and shin wooyeo appears with an umbrella is just amazing, I love these types of scenes

Listen, when I saw this group I knew I had to post these two. From She Was Pretty , one of my favourite k-dramas ever that I would rewatch anytime! Fell in love with Park Seo Joon for the first time, was super impressed with Siwon's quirky and bubbly acting and also one of my favourite actresses Hwang Jung Eum's  stunning acting skills! So 10/10 perfect Ummie reference I say. I also love any colourful ummie scene out there, but kiddos with ummies are the best <3

Because the ML was calling the FL "his umbrella" as a source of comfort for his panic attacks. How cute is that?! 

I forgot I was subscribed to this forum XD

Here's an appreciation post for some of the umbrella scenes in Forbidden Flower, rain or shine - it is serving.

live laugh love umbrellas, u know a drama is good when it has umbrellas in it

my fav umbrella scene is the scene where shin walks past euntak in goblin while holding an umbrella. i can't add images or links for some reason but im sure yall know what i'm talking about

dramaholic:

live laugh love umbrellas, u know a drama is good when it has umbrellas in it

my fav umbrella scene is the scene where shin walks past euntak in goblin while holding an umbrella. i can't add images or links for some reason but im sure yall know what i'm talking about

Ha ha dramas do get better with umbrellas, here is a guide on  how to add photos to your profile page that also works for forums. In case it was the how to... you were missing https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/70945-shiro-s-unofficial-beginners-guide-to-mdl?page=1&pid=2172681#p2172681

Hi all! 

I've only discovered this fan page recently and I want in 😁! 

It's too hard for me to choose a fave umbrella color - I tend to like teals, yellows, white & black, but it really depends on my mood.

My current favourite umbrella scenes are from Warm on a Cold Night:

I have a new template so will be making some new club badges soon, I just need to figure out which font I will use.

Earthling_V:

Hi all! 

It's too hard for me to choose a fave umbrella color - I tend to like teals, yellows, white & black, but it really depends on my mood.

Oh my! I love em and welcome 

Earthling_V:

Hi all! 

I really love this scene, it is so pretty....

Rien:

I have a new template so will be making some new club badges soon, I just need to figure out which font I will use.