MrPeach:

Hi any cheng yi news lately IS is done

https://twitter.com/yusifengs/status/1559855978891415708?t=0M90w79vAJYeehYv5xoNXA&s=19

Lots of updates on his Weibo according to this tweet.

MrPeach:

My Mom told me that Cheng Yi's character as his father in the part 2 is his real voice. 

MrPeach:

Part 2 coming out today

QueenBaiFengXi:

My Mom told me that Cheng Yi's character as his father in the part 2 is his real voice. 

lol

QueenBaiFengXi:

Yes! Thats why we are moping over the fact that they didnt let him voice YingYuan because the trailer was done under ChengYi’s voice and certain parts were so much better

GillianVarios:

Yes! Thats why we are moping over the fact that they didnt let him voice YingYuan because the trailer was done under ChengYi’s voice and certain parts were so much better

Oh thats why

MrPeach:

Oh thats why

Did you hear his voice Peach? I posted a video on page 12

GillianVarios:

Did you hear his voice Peach? I posted a video on page 12

yea I did

QueenBaiFengXi:

your mom???

Euphoria:

your mom???

Why are you so shocked? Is my Mom not allowed to be a fan of Cheng Yi? Yes. My Mom Told me that Youku replied in the Youtube comments section where people are fighting with each other wether it is Cheng Yi's voice or not.  Then my Mom told me that Youku said it is Cheng Yi's real voice that they used in his father's character in Immortal Samsara.

MrPeach:

lol

Lol?  What is so funny? There is no funny in what I said. Wether you believe it or not is up to you. 

GillianVarios:

Actually there is no need to be moping around. I just find people moping around a  bit annoying when there is no need to be. Because I understand why China needs to use voice dubbers when it comes to Chinese Dramas. 

QueenBaiFengXi:

Actually there is no need to be moping around. I just find people moping around a  bit annoying when there is no need to be.

Ummmm? Your annoyance has nothing to do with me. I think you are being overly sensitive because of several different comments in here and you’re lashing out on the whole thread.  

I feel like moping around because I wish they would have let ChengYi voice his own characters. I still wish that one day in the future to hear ChengYi voice in his dramas.  In C-biz, it is a big accomplishment to be able to voice your own characters. I wish ChengYi the best on his career as an actor, able to unlock that achievement. 

Please do not turn this thread about you. People make comments, you do not have to react to it. 

GillianVarios:

Ummmm? Your annoyance has nothing to do with me. I think you are being overly sensitive because of several different comments in here and you’re lashing out on the whole thread.  

I feel like moping around because I wish they would have let ChengYi voice his own characters. I still wish that one day in the future to hear ChengYi voice in his dramas.  In C-biz, it is a big accomplishment to be able to voice your own characters. I wish ChengYi the best on his career as an actor, able to unlock that achievement. 

Please do not turn this thread about you. People make comments, you do not have to react to it. 

I quite understand you want Cheng Yi to use his voice but we all have to remember that it is not up to the actors/ actresses for this to decide, this is still up to the management. Especially with how still traditional China is when it comes to their entertainment industry. I don't find you annoying. I did not even say you are annoying. I referred to people, meaning it could be anyone. Yes, I maybe sensitive and frank with what I say. For your information I am not lashing out. Stop twisting my words.

"you do not have to react to it." - Am I not allowed to react and be sensitive when someone replied to me "Lol"? like MrPeach replied to me 21hours ago? 

QueenBaiFengXi:

Why are you so shocked? Is my Mom not allowed to be a fan of Cheng Yi? Yes. My Mom Told me that Youku replied in the Youtube comments section where people are fighting with each other wether it is Cheng Yi's voice or not.  Then my Mom told me that Youku said it is Cheng Yi's real voice that they used in his father's character in Immortal Samsara.

DAMN IM JEALOUS GIRL