MrPeach:

thank you

Welcome! Oh, there’s a magazine preview for Figaro at 3pm CST today. This is the second mag released with CY within a span of one month

MrPeach:

Merry Christmas

Panda Jess:

Merry Christmas

Qiqi #ChengYi for ELIZABETH ARDEN ad shoot bts  

February 16, 2023

#ChengYi for ELIZABETH ARDEN 

February 16, 2023

hi! hello everybody! 

quick question: I heard a rumor that cheng yi & yby no longer get along with each other.. This is false, right? any info is appreciated!;))

zen violet:

hi! hello everybody! 

quick question: I heard a rumor that cheng yi & yby no longer get along with each other.. This is false, right? any info is appreciated!;))

I think this is true. I think this is because of the incident way back year (2020) https://www.reddit.com/r/HobbyDrama/comments/izn2s5/chinese_dramas_how_chinese_actor_cheng_yi_lost/ ----> this is about the incident. Also sometimes I am reading the comments that in Weibo some fans of both (are still at each other's neck). 

Actually cheng yi and yuan bing yan never had any issues with each other.  They were work colleagues and that all.  They never said anything bad or done anything to each other.  It was the Fandom who blew things way out of proportions for both of them and to avoid speculations on anything they both just avoided each other. 

Pangily:
they both just avoided each other

ok ok I can totally see that! But, I'm sad that they are avoiding each other! I wish they wouldnt OR even be in another drama together.. Who knows,, maybe they will in the future?! (I'm hoping thats the case;))

Xiao Meiren:
Also sometimes I am reading the comments that in Weibo some fans of both (are still at each other's neck). 

huge bummer! Cause they are both SO GREAT & TALENTED!! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Is it weird if I ship them irl?♡

zen violet:

hi! hello everybody! 

this is old news. Yby is is like unofficially blacklisted. I dont wanna waste my saliva so I wont go into details what happened bc theres Yby fans lurking here. If you rlly wanna know what happened from a native who directly gets info from the chinese internet I can pm you

I cant believe Im still seeing that name in 2023. Come on, wheres cp fans from Cheng Xiang or Lian Hua Lou? I prefer the Xiao Hua x Xiao Bao cp

The first drama I ever saw him in was Love and Redemption. Have seen all his dramas since. I am currently watching (and loving) Mysterious Casework Lotus. 

Euphoria:

I cant believe Im still seeing that name in 2023. Come on, wheres cp fans from Cheng Xiang or Lian Hua Lou? I prefer the Xiao Hua x Xiao Bao cp

Here :) I’ve been excited ever since Zeng Shunxi accepted the role as Fang Duobing coz he’s one of my faves. And I also like the cp for cxrx. There’s alot of us actually, it’s just that we aren’t too vocal about it~