Xiao Meiren:

You are the one who is naive here... I rather believe that there are people out there who are nice than saying stupid things about "darkness of people's hearts". I pity you cause you only know hate. Please stop preaching about the dislike & hate because it makes you more INHUMANE! I rather have compassion than being EVIL like you. 

Oh meriful GuanYin, amitaba buddha 

Euphoria:

Oh meriful GuanYin, amitaba buddha 

Stop acting like you are a religious person when you are NOT! What a fake personality you have! Eww!  

I rather pray to Sang-je so that you will have a better personality...

Wow wow wow ChengYi finally open his official instagram acccount! Come and follow him! ????

https://instagram.com/_17cy_?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Eclipse02:

Hi, let's vote for ChengYi in MDL favourite actor ?

https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6Qdq61?page=1

Done voting. He will be needing more votes. He have 73 points.

Eclipse02:

Wow wow wow ChengYi finally open his official instagram acccount! Come and follow him! ????

https://instagram.com/_17cy_?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

omggggggggggg fr? 

Xiao Meiren:

You are the one who is naive here... I rather believe that there are people out there who are nice than saying stupid things about "darkness of people's hearts". I pity you cause you only know hate. Please stop preaching about the dislike & hate because it makes you more INHUMANE! I rather have compassion than being EVIL like you. 

Xiao Meiren:

This user is PROBLEMATIC he throwing hate and smear YBY at any chance.. like hving personal grudge.. he is the first celebrting yby case on CY page .. disrespectfully.. obsessive and irrelavant fans

Xiao Meiren:

Excuse Me!! The one who is PROBLEMATIC here is user "EUPHORIA" spreading "hate" against actress Yuan Bing Yan when I told euphoria not to hate anyone, especially when a Chinese actress does not even know Euphoria personally. So think before accusing me. I have clear evidences who is hating Yuan Bing Yan here! 

Its not u i mean euphoria 

Qiqi bing yan:

Its not u i mean euphoria 

You quoted on my words. I thought you where referring to me. That is why I am confused. Please accept my apologies dear.  

Sory my bad i want to reply it..but i  mistakenly qouted it instead 

Qiqi bing yan:

This user is PROBLEMATIC he throwing hate and smear YBY at any chance.. like hving personal grudge.. he is the first celebrting yby case on CY page .. disrespectfully.. obsessive and irrelavant fans

This is not the first time I encountered user "Euphoria" hating an actress. I also encountered this user hating "Dylan Wang & his fans".

Qiqi bing yan:

Sory my bad i want to reply it..but i  mistakenly qouted it instead 

I understand dear. You already clarified it. It also happens to me in other forums sometimes. 

Xiao Meiren:

Stop acting like you are a religious person when you are NOT! What a fake personality you have! Eww!  

I rather pray to Sang-je so that you will have a better personality...

you can't tell its sarcasm -_-

Euphoria:

you can't tell its sarcasm -_-

Euphoria, I can tell just from your personality and the way you showed your true colors towards me that it's not sarcasm. ?

I am kind hearted if the person I am talking with is kind too. 

Xiao Meiren:

Euphoria, I can tell just from your personality and the way you showed your true colors towards me that it's not sarcasm. ?

I am kind hearted if the person I am talking with is kind too. 

I'll just lay it out flat for you. Preaching like GuanYin or Jesus won't work on me. You can preach all you want about no hate blah blah blah. It won't work on me and I have all the time in the world to fight with you anyways.