Euphoria:

I'll just lay it out flat for you. Preaching like GuanYin or Jesus won't work on me. You can preach all you want about no hate blah blah blah. It won't work on me and I have all the time in the world to fight with you anyways. 

I'll also say this to you, one last time, that the actions you are showing always reflects back towards Cheng Yi. No matter what you do even if "hating actress Yuan Bing Yan or any other people who loves them". May I also remind you that "I am not the one who started hating YBY" It's you. You are the one who brought this on yourself. 

Oh and STOP PREACHING HATE here in Cheng Yi Fandom. As far as I know Cheng Yi does not teach his fans to hate anyone. Instead Cheng Yi shows love and care. Also STOP BADMOUTHING Jesus here. You should learn to RESPECT people and their religion here. Your personality really is a red flag and it stinks.

I have high respect for Cheng Yi, but towards you none.

Xiao Meiren:

I'll also say this to you, one last time, that the actions you are showing always reflects back towards Cheng Yi. No matter what you do even if "hating actress Yuan Bing Yan or any other people who loves them". May I also remind you that "I am not the one who started hating YBY" It's you. You are the one who brought this on yourself. 

Oh and STOP PREACHING HATE here in Cheng Yi Fandom. As far as I know Cheng Yi does not teach his fans to hate anyone. Instead Cheng Yi shows love and care. Also STOP BADMOUTHING Jesus here. You should learn to RESPECT people and their religion here. Your personality really is a red flag and it stinks.

I have high respect for Cheng Yi, but towards you none.

I don't think you get it. Only you international CY fans would still like YBY. Chinese Guoguo just sees her as the source of all pain and suffering. Don'tbring QiQi into this. You have no rights bringing him into this for supporting his bully. QiQi's too nice to say anything, so as fans Guoguo will be the bad guy in his place. 

Euphoria:
I don't think you get it. Only you international CY fans would still like YBY. Chinese Guoguo just sees her as the source of all pain and suffering. Don'tbring QiQi into this. You have no rights bringing him into this for supporting his bully. QiQi's too nice to say anything, so as fans Guoguo will be the bad guy in his place. 

I have no reason to hate YBY here. Euphoria, you are really a toxic person! Do not bring your toxicity here in the International platform because whatever you do International fans are more supportive and loving towards both Cheng Yi and Yuan Bing Yan. I think you are the only Chinese Guoguo fan who hates Yuan Bing Yan! I see Yuan Bing Yan as a better person than you. I have every right to speak. Who are you to stop me. Are you the owner of MDL? Also I don't see him as being bullied, like wise the other way around, YBY being bullied by toxic people like you. Did Cheng Yi told you to act as bad guys in his place? If he said so, kindly show the evidence. Stop saying you see YBY as the source of all pain and suffering.  Toxic fans like you of Cheng Yi will be the one who will bring pain and sufferings to actor Cheng Yi with that attitude of yours.

This is what I call bias filter

Guys, sorry, but please stop or continue privately for the sake of CY. New fans will get confused reading chats here 🙏🙏🙏

Euphoria:

This is what I call bias filter

Kindly stop your bad attitude Euphoria.

This has been going on for far too long already, I can just tell admins to lock this thread so that nobody is able to post anything here anymore. So please take your arguments somewhere else, this is a public forum for goodness sake.

She started it. I even said I was going to bring this to a private place bc I know I wont stop if the argument stops

Seeing QiQI's scared expression and panicking voice during Chen XIang live stream breaks my heart

Euphoria:

She started it. I even said I was going to bring this to a private place bc I know I wont stop if the argument stops

Kindly stop pointing fingers at me. I have screenshots of everything you said. 

"I cant believe Im still seeing that name in 2023" - This is what you said 15 days ago.

" I dont wanna waste my saliva so I wont go into details what happened bc theres Yby fans lurking here." - This is also what you said 15 days ago.

Don't start again when other people here already requested for the 2 of us to stop. 

Xiao Meiren:

Kindly stop pointing fingers at me. I have screenshots of everything you said. 

"I cant believe Im still seeing that name in 2023" - This is what you said 15 days ago.

" I dont wanna waste my saliva so I wont go into details what happened bc theres Yby fans lurking here." - This is also what you said 15 days ago.

Don't start again when other people here already requested for the 2 of us to stop. 

You replied first. I wasn't talking to you was I. since you want to continue, let's take this to pm where I can argue with u all you want

Euphoria:

You replied first. I wasn't talking to you was I. since you want to continue, let's take this to pm where I can argue with u all you want

Dude, I've already blocked you a long time ago when I noticed you hating actors and actresses here in MDL. :P 

Xiao Meiren:

Dude, I've already blocked you a long time ago when I noticed you hating actors and actresses here in MDL. :P 

I'm only saying it bc the others are asking. Since you want to argue we can take it private. And I dont know whats ur purpose in blocking me and acting like your more mature when ur still playing along too

Eclipse02:

Hi, let's vote for ChengYi in MDL favourite actor 😄

https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6Qdq61?page=1

he #50 right now 🥰!

also I'm looking forward to "hello, Saturday"!!

( i need someone to be excited with me 🥺🥺🥺🥺)

Grouchy:

he #50 right now 🥰!

also I'm looking forward to "hello, Saturday"!!

( i need someone to be excited with me 🥺🥺🥺🥺)

I was scared the other day when the mini episode came out. I thought that's all they were gonna do