Euphoria:

this is old news. Yby is is like unofficially blacklisted. I dont wanna waste my saliva so I wont go into details what happened bc theres Yby fans lurking here. If you rlly wanna know what happened from a native who directly gets info from the chinese internet I can pm you

There is nothing wrong if someone here asked what happened between CY & YBY. It's normal because people are curious. If you don't like a certain people kindly refrain from showing your dislike about YBY or any artist! I can't believe there are still people like you hating or disliking a certain person without them doing anything wrong to you.. 

awkward potato:

Here :) I’ve been excited ever since Zeng Shunxi accepted the role as Fang Duobing coz he’s one of my faves. And I also like the cp for cxrx. There’s alot of us actually, it’s just that we aren’t too vocal about it~

For me, I still love Liu LI and SiFeng will always be my white moonlight but I can't forgive Yby and her fans for what they did. Liu Li's cp had become something I dont wanna remember and hear about. I don't want QiQi to be bullied again. He's been through so much already. Yby is like a reminder of the humiliation. 

I totally love the cp with Zheng ShunXi. It almost feels to me like its PingXie cp bc Cheng Yi was once Zhang QiLin and Zheng ShunXi was Wu Xie. And you can also see that Cheng Yi is clearly more willing and more comfortable to bound cp with Zeng ShunXi and Xiao ShunYao. I guess it's bc they're all guys so its more comfortable 

Xiao Meiren:

There is nothing wrong if someone here asked what happened between CY & YBY. It's normal because people are curious. If you don't like a certain people kindly refrain from showing your dislike about YBY or any artist! I can't believe there are still people like you hating or disliking a certain person without them doing anything wrong to you.. 

I can hate Yby bc of what she and her fans did to Cheng Yi. Bullying Cheng Yi is like bullying me. Us Chinese have a saying, "hit a dog, you have to go through their owner first." Not saying QiQi is a dog, but he is someone every kiwi want to protect. If you bully someone I want to protect, than thats my business

Euphoria:

I can hate Yby bc of what she and her fans did to Cheng Yi. Bullying Cheng Yi is like bullying me. Us Chinese have a saying, "hit a dog, you have to go through their owner first." Not saying QiQi is a dog, but he is someone every kiwi want to protect. If you bully someone I want to protect, than thats my business

Yes, I understand you want to protect Cheng Yi. But hating a person you don't know personally is so low of yourself.  This just shows that your parents did not thought you well. It really disappoints me that Cheng Yi have fans like you who have a bad attitude. Sorry but I don't care about your Chinese saying. Karma is a bitch so be careful of what you do to others. Because this will hit you badly. So I'll leave you with this one instead " "Do not do unto others, what you do not want others to do unto you" 

Xiao Meiren:

Yes, I understand you want to protect Cheng Yi. But hating a person you don't know personally is so low of yourself.  This just shows that your parents did not thought you well. It really disappoints me that Cheng Yi have fans like you who have a bad attitude. Sorry but I don't care about your Chinese saying. Karma is a bitch so be careful of what you do to others. Because this will hit you badly. So I'll leave you with this one instead " "Do not do unto others, what you do not want others to do unto you" 

I don know her personally, but Cheng Yi is my favorite. I will hate anyone who have done wrong to Cheng Yi

Xiao Meiren:

You must be a yby fan to be saying this. good, old grudges new grudges, let's take care of them now. I just hate her, what can you do about it? You wanna control who i like or dislike?

Euphoria:

I don know her personally, but Cheng Yi is my favorite. I will hate anyone who have done wrong to Cheng Yi

You don't know her personally but you act like she did something wrong with you?  Even your favorite actor (Cheng Yi) does not hate anyone. Your obsession is making you crazy that you want to fight every people here in MDL. I am a fan of every actors & actresses. Am I controlling you? That came from you not me. 

sorry I started this convo.. we can move on from this! 

I appreciate all the perspectives here & its true that at the end of the day we are ALL human and therefore we are ALL flawed (for ex. I highly doubt cheng yi has never done anything wrong in his life, but I digress) 

I did watch the first 2 eps of Mysterious Lotus Casebook and I am liking it so far (esp Cheng Yi's acting❤), but I was confused in the beginning when all of a sudden they are like its 10 years later & cheng yi looks the same 😂 Guess we may find out why later?  

Xiao Meiren:

You don't know her personally but you act like she did something wrong with you?  Even your favorite actor (Cheng Yi) does not hate anyone. Your obsession is making you crazy that you want to fight every people here in MDL. I am a fan of every actors & actresses. Am I controlling you? That came from you not me. 

You having a problem and pointing it out, preaching like some saint mother mary or merciful buddha certainly sound like you want to. stop preaching to me about world love and peace. I'm just not perfect and I want to be a flawed person. Not everyone can be like Li LianHua, no hate no resentment. Actually, I'm more like Li XiangYi. I have basically at least a third of his negative personalities.  

zen violet:

sorry I started this convo.. we can move on from this! 

I appreciate all the perspectives here & its true that at the end of the day we are ALL human and therefore we are ALL flawed (for ex. I highly doubt cheng yi has never done anything wrong in his life, but I digress) 

I did watch the first 2 eps of Mysterious Lotus Casebook and I am liking it so far (esp Cheng Yi's acting❤), but I was confused in the beginning when all of a sudden they are like its 10 years later & cheng yi looks the same 😂 Guess we may find out why later?  

Thank you for acknowledging that. I hate how some people make it like I have to be a perfect individual.

Cheng Yi you can rest assure. A lot of industry workers over the years have praised his personality. Even if it was all an act, you at least know that he treats everyone with respect bc he has a very good credit among the drama industry

I am not having a problem.  I have CANCER, so hating is not in my vocabulary.. Well at least I am pointing out where you should improve your personality... You have too much hate and it makes you ugly.. Disappointing that Cheng Yi have such a fan like you, who hates actresses without them doing anything wrong to you personally! Well this attitude of yours reflects back to your favorite actor (Cheng Yi)!  Spreading love and peace is much more wonderful than hate! Stop hating people! Disgusting personality you have!!!!

Euphoria:

You having a problem and pointing it out, preaching like some saint mother mary or merciful buddha certainly sound like you want to. stop preaching to me about world love and peace. I'm just not perfect and I want to be a flawed person. Not everyone can be like Li LianHua, no hate no resentment. Actually, I'm more like Li XiangYi. I have basically at least a third of his negative personalities.  

hello! i'm kinda new to both MDL n CY  

can someone please share maybe a favorite CY gif or photo ?

I would go in pinterest or something,  but I have endless scrolling syndrome 😹

Xiao Meiren:

I am not having a problem.  I have CANCER, so hating is not in my vocabulary.. Well at least I am pointing out where you should improve your personality... You have too much hate and it makes you ugly.. Disappointing that Cheng Yi have such a fan like you, who hates actresses without them doing anything wrong to you personally! Well this attitude of yours reflects back to your favorite actor (Cheng Yi)!  Spreading love and peace is much more wonderful than hate! Stop hating people! Disgusting personality you have!!!!

"Spreading love and peace" quite making yourself look naive. Haven't experience the darkness of people's hearts have we? Stop preaching to me about these useless things. In my book, theres only two types of people, the like and the dislike

Euphoria:

"Spreading love and peace" quite making yourself look naive. Haven't experience the darkness of people's hearts have we? Stop preaching to me about these useless things. In my book, theres only two types of people, the like and the dislike

You are the one who is naive here... I rather believe that there are people out there who are nice than saying stupid things about "darkness of people's hearts". I pity you cause you only know hate. Please stop preaching about the dislike & hate because it makes you more INHUMANE! I rather have compassion than being EVIL like you. 

Hi, let's vote for ChengYi in MDL favourite actor 😄

https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6Qdq61?page=1