Eclipse02:

Wow wow wow we have ChengYi fandom here! ??? Happy!!! Btw MrPeach, do you fluent in chinese language? It would really great if you do, there are interviews and behind the scene of him without subs even chinese subs, it is really difficult to understand them. I only have my limited understanding in the language??? 

Lol IDK Chinese 

Qiqi bing yan:

I thought this is cheng yi fandomn.. talk about him? I came here to support cheng yi?  How come there stil.disgusting comment dragging and badmouthing other actress in here? The same user who still cant move on from cy female lead ? That user ecplise act like yby owed her  Lol

If there is negative comments or other inappropriate comments just report it please.

Euphoria:

I can translate for u, which one do u need

Yea you can be of good help lol.

If any of yall want to make or contact someone to make banners you can,

MrPeach:

Yea but no negative comments about any other actress/actor please.

U said I could complain 

Euphoria:

U said I could complain 

Yea Ik I am saying like no negative talks that are not appropriate like hate lol sorry 

Euphoria:

U said I could complain 

sorry for that you can complain lol

Euphoria:

U said I could complain 

Idc what yall do as long as it makes yall happy lmao

I’m a recent fan of him after completing Love & Redemption. I thought Luo Yunxi looks hot in historical clothing but Cheng Yi is ranking  up there, IMO. I’m in the US so there is hardly any information about Cheng Yi for me to drool over. I’m looking forward to any details, good or bad. 

Anna126:

I’m a recent fan of him after completing Love & Redemption. I thought Luo Yunxi looks hot in historical clothing but Cheng Yi is ranking  up there, IMO. I’m in the US so there is hardly any information about Cheng Yi for me to drool over. I’m looking forward to any details, good or bad. 

This is the right place to be then lol.

Anna126:

Well u look at the right place. I know all types of stuff. Best of all, I'm the rare native speaker Which one do u wanna hear? ?

Add me as Cheng Yi fan. Hello, Everyone!

MrPeach:

If there is negative comments or other inappropriate comments just report it please.

Will do.. thanks for this forum 

Euphoria:

Well u look at the right place. I know all types of stuff. Best of all, I'm the rare native speaker Which one do u wanna hear? ?

He’s a late bloomer. Was there a reason for it? Uni, change of interest, management company? Has he been linked romantically to any of his co-stars? I have read that he’s a good worker and hardly complains.  Thank you. 

MrPeach:

Immortal Samsara is good so far I love it.

Yes! Same here! Loved Love and Redemption and so happy to see another new drama of his. This man is just too beautiful!!