Rien:

You’re welcome! 

What app do you use to make them??

MrPeach:

What app do you use to make them??

I made them in Adobe Photoshop.

Rien:

I made them in Adobe Photoshop.

oh I made mine with canva wow yours are so good.

Rien:

Made a few badges. Hope they look okay? 

Rien:

You’re welcome! 

Wawww NICE!! LOVE IT

Euphoria:

Also I'm soooo glad I found to peaceful fandom to take home in. Xiao Zhan and YiBo's fandom are sooo toxic. I took a break from YiBo's fandom for a couple month and I went back to some toxic drama. What even -

I'm glad Kiwi fruit are calm, (although we can attack nature too, u know what i mean)

Chengyi fans are no toxic at all, but some of them always comment on other people's posts and forbid others not to post this and that, lol even though everyone and passerby are having drama partying right now. https://twitter.com/yoonsaeboms/status/1554560847522869248?s=20&t=NMt4nTaFsBSu4txZT9OqKw

https://twitter.com/yoonsaeboms/status/1420571261915127809?s=20&t=NMt4nTaFsBSu4txZT9OqKw they also always insult fellow fans who use google translate. what's wrong?  Not everyone can understand Chinese like them, even fans on Weibo don't forbid it either.  But these fans always insult if there are fans who use google translate, like "huh she uses google translate"

some fans on twitter in 2021 always forbid a fan from posting reuters from fansite.  Until someone got kicked out of twitter just because she uses google translate and often posts reuters.  Though reuters from fansite are for publication.  But, now 2022, those who ban reuters also always upload reuters on twitter 

someone who writes in her bio "no cp" but sometimes also posts yingyuan and yandan, tangzhou and yandan, but she doesn't notice  it.

some fans on twitter with english language also form a certain elite group. They won't like or retweet if it's not their big friend who updates. If the account update is not from their friend, then they will not assume the existence of the update account and isolate it. It happens from 2021 to 2022. some account updates have gone from twitter at this time.  I don't know what's their reason.

but I don't really care about them.  I hope the cy fans at mdl are all kind and friendly.

The banners/badges are so beautiful. Thank you! Don't mind if I save a few to look at.

And I don't understand the toxicity of some fandoms either. We can support without being negative to others.

I am a fan of Xiao Zhan and YiBo but also a fan of many other actors and series. Have to say I have been a fan of Chengyi since he did The Lost Tomb 2 and so happy to have recently found L&R and now IS.

New Cheng Yi fan here! Glad to stumble upon the fandom in mdl ☺️

eunsuni73:

New Cheng Yi fan here! Glad to stumble upon the fandom in mdl ☺️

Welcome glad you started liking him.

Dora:

The banners/badges are so beautiful. Thank you! Don't mind if I save a few to look at.

And I don't understand the toxicity of some fandoms either. We can support without being negative to others.

I am a fan of Xiao Zhan and YiBo but also a fan of many other actors and series. Have to say I have been a fan of Chengyi since he did The Lost Tomb 2 and so happy to have recently found L&R and now IS.

Welcome enjoy your stay here.

MrPeach:

Welcome enjoy your stay here.

Thank you!!

Dora:

Thank you!!

Yea chill fandom no toxic comments.

MrPeach:

Welcome glad you started liking him.

Watched Love and Redemption and watching Immortal Samsara now. He's great in the xianxia genre. 

I feel insulted. Someone actually think I'm a real person CP fan and a YBY fan. I can tell her English is bad, but it's bad to assume.

eunsuni73:

Watched Love and Redemption and watching Immortal Samsara now. He's great in the xianxia genre. 

Everytime there was cy in going drama.. i cant help.but rewatching love and redemption ??? coz i miss the neutral  and explosive chemistry between cheng yi and yby ... ??? only people who particular and understood body language will understood what im saying.. it took 11 month for me to move on from LAR... and right now.. i watch immortal samsara... even tho the plot bit messed up but i really like the  roles and the storyline.. s and he also hv good chemistry with yang zi.. pleasant to the eye ? and yess he verry good in xian xia.. indeed qiqi was xian xia king ?

https://v.douyin.com/2wYoFQ3/

This scene just breaks my heart ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ he looks so cautious here. I've seen some of his old interviews and it's never so reserved as he gets now. His old interviews were confident but now he acts so reserved, like one actress said, his answers are sound like he've thought thoroughly on it before saying it out loud. Also like he now calls Monkey "Teacher Yang Zi" instead of just casually using Yang Zi. The years of cyberbullying must've done him in.