Dora:

Yes! Same here! Loved Love and Redemption and so happy to see another new drama of his. This man is just too beautiful!!

Yea lol

QueenBaiFengXi:

Add me as Cheng Yi fan. Hello, Everyone!

Welcome

Anna126:

He’s a late bloomer. Was there a reason for it? Uni, change of interest, management company? Has he been linked romantically to any of his co-stars? I have read that he’s a good worker and hardly complains.  Thank you. 

wdym by Late Bloomer?? Well I mean, Meng ZiYi tried to chase him once but failed miserably LMAO.  Everybody knew she likes him except for Cheng Yi himself. Hes just THAT oblivious 

Breaking news? Tonight at 20.00 local time, we are gonna have live broadcast with ChengYi again! Yeyyyyyy!!!!! I miss him really much!!! Can't get enough of him!!! Love love love!!!! ?????
https://m.weibo.cn/6047132413/4796984562811064

Euphoria:

I can translate for u, which one do u need

Ah the interview with that virtual AI girl, Jiajia something haha,, i couldn't find anyone who translate it. I love his interviews, because we could find out his thinking/pov ???

QiQi in his Xiaohua costume, so beautiful!!!!! ???????? so cuteeeeeeeee!!!! You could watch the replay of the live broadcast from his weibo :
https://m.weibo.cn/2060419113/4797021045924010

Eclipse02:

Ah the interview with that virtual AI girl, Jiajia something haha,, i couldn't find anyone who translate it. I love his interviews, because we could find out his thinking/pov ???

i didn't watch it -

Euphoria:

wdym by Late Bloomer?? Well I mean, Meng ZiYi tried to chase him once but failed miserably LMAO.  Everybody knew she likes him except for Cheng Yi himself. Hes just THAT oblivious 

I did read that in the comments section. It happened during a show or something. Some said she confessed and some thought it was in the script. I haven’t watched IS yet (waiting for more episodes to be released), I know Meng Ziyi is in  the drama. Talking about awkwardness. I know she got a lot of hate during The Untamed period. I do feel bad for her. 

Chengyi Immortal Samsara weibo live on 20220730 https://youtu.be/8ztEmItRbP0 youtube version

Anna126:

I did read that in the comments section. It happened during a show or something. Some said she confessed and some thought it was in the script. I haven’t watched IS yet (waiting for more episodes to be released), I know Meng Ziyi is in  the drama. Talking about awkwardness. I know she got a lot of hate during The Untamed period. I do feel bad for her. 

I don't think it's scripted. Cuz if you look at Meng ZiYi now, she refuse to do CP with anyone. And she did say once she confessed but got rejected 

do you want normal pictures of cheng yi on banners or drama costume pictures on banners and badges or both?

ladies, I manage to recruit another person into the fandom. I'm so proud of myself. I got most of my friends to follow him

Euphoria:

ladies, I manage to recruit another person into the fandom. I'm so proud of myself. I got most of my friends to follow him

lol

MrPeach:

do you want normal pictures of cheng yi on banners or drama costume pictures on banners and badges or both?

Oh yeah, I’m supposed to send you photos in dm sorry, I’m a scatterbrain I forgot (^_^;)