Hey guys just wanted to all ask yall do yall want pictures of cheng yi in a costume drama on a banner or a normal picture or both????

Maybe both? But actually i prefer him in his own normal self, because i hate ppl who comment that he is only looks good in costume. But that is just me haha! 

Eclipse02:

Maybe both? But actually i prefer him in his own normal self, because i hate ppl who comment that he is only looks good in costume. But that is just me haha! 

lol okay

MrPeach:

Hey guys just wanted to all ask yall do yall want pictures of cheng yi in a costume drama on a banner or a normal picture or both????

I prefer both. I loved him in Costume he looks good with it. He also looks nice in casual clothes. 

Eclipse02:

I agree with you!! Stuff like she dont look good in modern outfit. Bullshit!

lol I am finished making one I Will share it soon hope you guys like it!!!

Eclipse02:

He looks good in costume, that part is definitely true, whereas he gives off the soft, boyfriend vibes if he’s in modern clothes. Initially, I do prefer him in costumes but after a while, I fell for his modern look as well o(^▽^)o

(He looks darn hot as Zhang Qiling that all-black outfit and skinny jeans + boots welp welp *fans self*)

Hey Guys Here is the banner hope yall like it !!!!!

MrPeach:

Hey Guys Here is the banner hope yall like it !!!!!

cant see

Euphoria:

cant see

Want me to send it through direct message???

MrPeach:

Want me to send it through direct message???

its fine, banners doesn't rlly matter to me actually 

Euphoria:

cant see

or can you see it now?????

Also I'm soooo glad I found to peaceful fandom to take home in. Xiao Zhan and YiBo's fandom are sooo toxic. I took a break from YiBo's fandom for a couple month and I went back to some toxic drama. What even -

I'm glad Kiwi fruit are calm, (although we can attack nature too, u know what i mean)

Euphoria:

Also I'm soooo glad I found to peaceful fandom to take home in. Xiao Zhan and YiBo's fandom are sooo toxic. I took a break from YiBo's fandom for a couple month and I went back to some toxic drama. What even -

I'm glad Kiwi fruit are calm, (although we can attack nature too, u know what i mean)

yea lol this is a chill fandom

Euphoria:

cant see

Here is the link to the banner and see if you can see it now https://i.postimg.cc/wvgbrWmb/Cheng-Yi-Fandom.png