Euphoria:

https://v.douyin.com/2wYoFQ3/

This scene just breaks my heart ? he looks so cautious here. I've seen some of his old interviews and it's never so reserved as he gets now. His old interviews were confident but now he acts so reserved, like one actress said, his answers are sound like he've thought thoroughly on it before saying it out loud. Also like he now calls Monkey "Teacher Yang Zi" instead of just casually using Yang Zi. The years of cyberbullying must've done him in. 

Yea it does break my heart too.

Euphoria:

https://v.douyin.com/2wYoFQ3/

This scene just breaks my heart 😭 he looks so cautious here. I've seen some of his old interviews and it's never so reserved as he gets now. His old interviews were confident but now he acts so reserved, like one actress said, his answers are sound like he've thought thoroughly on it before saying it out loud. Also like he now calls Monkey "Teacher Yang Zi" instead of just casually using Yang Zi. The years of cyberbullying must've done him in. 

I saw that bit interview where he referred to her as "Teacher YangZi" and she called him out on it. I don't live in China but I had read that fans/netizens there can be toxic and demanding. It is sad that celebrities can't be themselves.  They have to be careful of what to say or to do.

Anna126:

I saw that bit interview where he referred to her as "Teacher YangZi" and she called him out on it. I don't live in China but I had read that fans/netizens there can be toxic and demanding. It is sad that celebrities can't be themselves.  They have to be careful of what to say or to do.

No, during Qung Yun Zi era, he had NO problem calling her just Yang Zi. and other artists had no problem too. I blame Li YiFeng's crazy toxic ass fandom for driving him to the edge like that. They blame him just bc he has more screen time than Li YiFeng but they never consider maybe their idol is stuck up and left filming early?? Like someone mention before, there's only two reasons one actor might have more line than the leads. It's either they actually have a rich backer or the leading actor LEFT early. Do ppl rlly think Cheng Yi is that powerful back then?? Even now, he don't get a choice to pick what drama he films in

Euphoria:

No, during Qung Yun Zi era, he had NO problem calling her just Yang Zi. and other artists had no problem too. I blame Li YiFeng's crazy toxic ass fandom for driving him to the edge like that. They blame him just bc he has more screen time than Li YiFeng but they never consider maybe their idol is stuck up and left filming early?? Like someone mention before, there's only two reasons one actor might have more line than the leads. It's either they actually have a rich backer or the leading actor LEFT early. Do ppl rlly think Cheng Yi is that powerful back then?? Even now, he don't get a choice to pick what drama he films in

give me the link to L YiFeng's Fandom Lol I Want to see how toxic they are lol

MrPeach:

give me the link to L YiFeng's Fandom Lol I Want to see how toxic they are lol

U can just search up his name in the MDL. But I'm mainly talking about the Chinese fandom. I have no idea about his global fans.  All I know if his Chinese fans were so crazy they've been cyberbullying him so much he had to put on a two year hiatus. And u can clearly see the result of everything in the video I linked. He's too cautious. Sigh, QiQi rlly have a fate with cyberbullying. One is Li YiFeng fandom and the other is YBY fandom. Good thing the 2nd time around, he isn't gonna fall that easily 

This is why I swear to myself I'll fight whoever cause QiQi miserable. Other artists have fighting fans, I wanna say QiQi also have fans that will fight the wind and rain for him 😤

Qiqi bing yan:

Everytime there was cy in going drama.. i cant help.but rewatching love and redemption ??? coz i miss the neutral  and explosive chemistry between cheng yi and yby ... ??? only people who particular and understood body language will understood what im saying.. it took 11 month for me to move on from LAR... and right now.. i watch immortal samsara... even tho the plot bit messed up but i really like the  roles and the storyline.. s and he also hv good chemistry with yang zi.. pleasant to the eye ? and yess he verry good in xian xia.. indeed qiqi was xian xia king ?

That sounded like u want to lock him to one actress his whole life ರ_ರ

Euphoria:

I stand corrected. The bit interview was actually a live stream on July 30th (link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZoTdwbbeRA). I saw parts and parts translated on Twitter. There was one where CY called YangZi "teacher" and she called him out.  I have been reading about CY after finishing watching LaR (my first CY's drama). It has been saying that his management company or manager is treating CY poorly.  They work him like a donkey. c-drama fans are insane. Xiao Zhan vs Wang Yibo, and Yang Mi vs Zhao LiYing fandom scare me.

Yes they treat him poorly. But hasn't nothing to do with what's happening here. It has everything to do with how toxic fans of those big stars get. And many of these stars don't even bothering controlling their fandom. I admire YiBo for being the one to actively control the behavior of his fandom. Something a certain 227 SHOULD have done. Something Li YiFeng SHOULD have done. But I guess they only care about themselves. Cheng Yi And YiBo is the only artist I can trust nowadays 

Lol Zhao Liying And Wang Yibo Yang Zi Fandoms Must Be out of there minds because they are all good at acting whats the point of them fighting

Euphoria:

That sounded like u want to lock him to one actress his whole life ರ_ರ

Lock what? Did i said anything about othee actress??? I just have my MOST FAVE.. lol .. like my most fave actor with yang mi was ethan ruan.. and my most fav actress with wallace chung was angela baby.. and my most fav actress with allen ren was y bai lu... and my most fav actor with dilreba still vengo gao.. is that you cal lock? 

MrPeach:

Lol Zhao Liying And Wang Yibo Yang Zi Fandoms Must Be out of there minds because they are all good at acting whats the point of them fighting

This is why I like bragging about IS viewers. No fanwars, just peaceful co existence

Qiqi bing yan:

Lock what? Did i said anything about othee actress??? I just have my MOST FAVE.. lol .. like my most fave actor with yang mi was ethan ruan.. and my most fav actress with wallace chung was angela baby.. and my most fav actress with allen ren was y bai lu... and my most fav actor with dilreba still vengo gao.. is that you cal lock? 

ಠಿ_ಠ You better not think that way

Euphoria:

ಠಿ_ಠ You better not think that way

Who are you to forbid people to hve their fav? And yes my fav actress with CY was YBY so? You dont? Thats yours preferences not mine.. i dont care.. whay i know both was my fave 

Hello Guys Please Read The Rules In The First Page And Follow Them Too Please.