What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious #2) by Maureen Johnson

Bloodwitch (The Witchlands #3) by Susan Dennard

A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara

Win Your Inner Battles: Defeat the Enemy Within and Live with Purpose by Darius Foroux

Tell me three things -Julie Bauxbaum

The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy #3) by Katherine Arden

After the Quake by Haruki Murakami and Le porteur de Cartable by Akli Tadjer.

The Vampire Armand

It legit took me years to finish, I kept putting it off lol

everything I know about love by dolly alderton 

really took me by surprise with how much i enjoyed it! read it all in one day because it was just so good ♡ warmly recommend to anyone that wants to read about love

The Sun is Also a Star- Nicola Yoon

Now that I've read it, don't think I'll even bother with the movie...

What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon. 

She's my all time favorite author and WTWK is her latest novel and it's amazing. But everything she writes is always superb. 

I'm reading "The Cruel Prince" by Holly Black. Holly Black books are a godsend for evening reading. Despite the abundance of blood, murder and political intrigue, the book is read in one breath and terribly delays. Everything revolves around the confrontation of Judy, one of the sisters, and creatures that are able to influence the will of man. I warn you, in the book there is no romance and love, bright and contradictory heroes cannot have tender feelings, they are too absorbed in their desires and dream of power. Very cool book, I recommend! In connection with this, I had a desire to write a review on a book, but I don’t understand how to do it, the guys from the service  uk.edusson.com will help me in this.