Hi Mio, would it be possible to search for lists? Sometimes I like looking for specific custom list i.e. wuxia or kdrama strong female lead, and I don't want to waste time scrolling through the pages

Ruth:

Hi Mio, would it be possible to search for lists? Sometimes I like looking for specific custom list i.e. wuxia or kdrama strong female lead, and I don't want to waste time scrolling through the pages

I did search but i couldn't find any way to grab all the existing lists of MDL so not doable, sorry :(

Aimer_is_life:

Hi

Is it possible to modify the timestamp on the history tab so it shows the actual date you last watched an episode instead of vague wording of "2 months" "3months" etc?

Also, I noticed that the history doesn't show all the past episodes you have watched

This is such a great suggestion. Wish providing dates in the history was a feature on MDL.

Ruth:

I've been using this webiste, I found it on Mio's profile and I've been finding it very useful to sift through the various MDL tags.

I got a bit too busy to work on BetterMDL lately but I started working on it again today. This is the Dramalist.

I thought it would be pretty fast to work on this since I already did the views for People pages but the structure was completely different and I had new data to show.

I'm almost done, if it goes well.

(Sorry for the screenshot, i can't remove my custom theme since i'm not VIP anymore lol)

This is not the final look, just a preview :) 

Mio:

I got a bit too busy to work on BetterMDL lately but I started working on it again today. This is the Dramalist.

I thought it would be pretty fast to work on this since I already did the views for People pages but the structure was completely different and I had new data to show.

I'm almost done, if it goes well.

(Sorry for the screenshot, i can't remove my custom theme since i'm not VIP anymore lol)

This is not the final look, just a preview :) 

I am so excited!! Thank you for your hard work Mio!

Soju:

I am so excited!! Thank you for your hard work Mio!

Soju, I'm almost done with the comments import! I think I will add this method first (import comments via url) cause i'm not sure if i'll have time to add the feature to monitor new comments automatically as well.

And i'm also done with the Dramalist~ You'll be able to see your notes on hover. I couldn't find a way to fit the type of title on the Poster View but it still can be sorted by type.

I have a few bugs left but i'm hoping to release those new features this week-end :)

Mio:

Soju, I'm almost done with the comments import! I think I will add this method first (import comments via url) cause i'm not sure if i'll have time to add the feature to monitor new comments automatically as well.

And i'm also done with the Dramalist~ You'll be able to see your notes on hover. I couldn't find a way to fit the type of title on the Poster View but it still can be sorted by type.

I have a few bugs left but i'm hoping to release those new features this week-end :)

thank you so much for all of this! you're really amazing

Finished 3 new features~ I will update the script tomorrow or sunday :) (To make sure there's no bug left)

1. Poster View for dramalists with notes on hover (directly edit by clicking the pen icon and save with ENTER). Click the progress to edit via the pop-up as usual. Not available on tab "All Dramas & Films" for performance reasons. It will already take a lot of time the first time if you have a lot of titles in a category!

2. Filters for Search (currently only works with the sidebar on the right, i will add it for the left sidebar if i have time). Works the same way as the Genres filter. (Originally written by Thenia)

3. Import & Access your comments on drama/movie, list and people, categorized with icons and colors (always using the colors you set in settings). Easily delete comment from storage with the trash icon. Permalink to your comment. This feature is under your Stats tab, you will see a new button "My Comments", you can easily switch.

Really happy to be done with those features as they were the most requested and longest to make. I will add the feature to save new comments automatically in another update as I haven't started working on it.

Thank you for working so hard on this Mio. The search filters are going to be so useful! 

Thank you Mio for the search filters, it’s been my biggest want from MDL. It will make my life so much easier. Thanks again, can’t want to use it!

Mio you are the best! Thank you so much for working so hard ❤

Thank you thank you!! ❣ 

I am so excited, you don't even know!

Thank you for your hardwork!!

Mio you are a life saver! Thank you so much<3