New work in progress ?

Another work in progress, this one is a pretty big feature so i'll need more time to work on it~

Ever wanted to see which friend have a drama on their list? (This was a friend's suggestion)

Mio:

Another work in progress, this one is a pretty big feature so i'll need more time to work on it~

Ever wanted to see which friend have a drama on their list? (This was a friend's suggestion)

BIG YES

Hello Mio. Could I please get access to the script?

King Chinzhilla The 4th:

Hello Mio. Could I please get access to the script?

Of course, sending you a DM!

Looks really interesting. I would like to get access and try it 

Shiro:

Looks really interesting. I would like to get access and try it 

DM sent!

This is such a great job! Could I give it a go, please?

Also, I'd like to make two suggestions if it has not been implemented or suggested yet — 

1. Can you please think about allowing members to have a tab in their profile that allows them to see all the comments they have made on this site's drama pages

2. Allow watchlist to be sorted from recently completed/added  ^^. 

Soju:

This is such a great job! Could I give it a go, please?

Also, I'd like to make two suggestions if it has not been implemented or suggested yet — 

1. Can you please think about allowing members to have a tab in their profile that allows them to see all the comments they have made on this site's drama pages

2. Allow watchlist to be sorted from recently completed/added  ^^. 

DM sent!

Regarding your suggestions:

#1 is not possible as I unfortunately can't retrieve this information anywhere nor can I create a new page.
#2 may be possible if i can retrieve the updated date somewhere. I'll look into it and add it to the suggestions list for now!

Thanks! :D

Mio:

DM sent!

Regarding your suggestions:

#1 is not possible as I unfortunately can't retrieve this information anywhere nor can I create a new page.
#2 may be possible if i can retrieve the updated date somewhere. I'll look into it and add it to the suggestions list for now!

Thanks! :D

Thank you so much ^^

This is something I've been searching for for a long time, I'd love to have access to it!

Mio:

New work in progress ?

ohhhh i love that

mj_babec358:

This is something I've been searching for for a long time, I'd love to have access to it!

DM sent!
And the Titles by Country feature will be added in the next update! :)

Mio:

DM sent!
And the Titles by Country feature will be added in the next update! :)

thank you!

Hello everyone,

I've implemented numerous new features/optimizations and also made a big switch to Webpack Userscript as my original code became too long and complicated to read/work on. 

Once this version get good feedbacks, i'll release the script publicly. In the meantime, accessing the closed beta is still possible for a few more users, just post in my thread.

New Features

• Hide comments with defined terms (customize this in your settings)
  • Titles by Country Stats on profiles (Use the colors you set for the Status icons)
  • Add a heart to your liked people on a title page
  • Ability to put your fav friends at the top (works with the suggestion below)
  • Option to hide share icons on drama & people
  • Option to hide the default MDL stats on profile

Suggestions Added

•  Friend ratings (suggested by sailingmars)

Fixes

•  Added all types of Adaptation available on AniList (worked only for manga adaptations before)
  •  Added screenshots in the settings to show what is a specific option
  •  Some stuff I forgot about

You should receive this new update automatically via Tampermonkey, you can also force the update by going in your Tampermonkey settings "Dashboard", find the row with Better MyDramaList and click on the date in the column "Last updated".

Make sure to take a look a the new How to use / Customize section regarding the new features.

New screenshots