Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know to be very careful with these features, as they will flag your requests as spam and can lead to account termination.

Ji-n:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know to be very careful with these features, as they will flag your requests as spam and can lead to account termination. 

How many consecutive requests are allowed and what is the timeout?

Keep it under 10 rps if possible.

Ji-n:

Keep it under 10 rps if possible.

Thanks! I already started to edit the requests in the new version to avoid this so i'll be careful for new features :)

New update is available~

Thank you everyone for your kind messages! ♡

I was only planning to add a few features at first but ended up with so many that i'm not sure I should list them all anymore on my first post haha!

I hope you will enjoy this new update!

New Features

• Autofill Start Date for "Currently Watching" titles after watching 1 episode
  • Option to force list link on Profile to direct to "Currently Watching" tab
  • 3 Layout Views (Original, Thumbnails & Posters) for Personal Lists
  • Quick notes edit on hover (Poster View only) for Personal Lists

Suggestions Added

• Import/See your comments made on drama/people/list (suggested by Soju)
  • List status filters (suggested by Ruth and originally written by Thenia)

Fixes / Improvements

• Optimized and reduced requests to avoid bans. (Nothing change for you except that it will take more time to grab posters the first time and seeing your friend ratings will be slower)
  • Stuff i forgot about

You should receive this new update automatically via Tampermonkey, you can also force the update by going in your Tampermonkey settings "Dashboard", find the row with Better MDL and click on the date in the column "Last updated".

Make sure to take a look at the How to use / Customize section regarding the new features.

New screenshots

Hi, I'm unable to see the BetterMDL search filters. Do I need to enable it somewhere?

saya:

Hi, I'm unable to see the BetterMDL search filters. Do I need to enable it somewhere?

What page have you tried? It should work on https://mydramalist.com/shows/top

Mio:

What page have you tried? It should work on https://mydramalist.com/shows/top

That's the page I took the screenshot on I'm not sure why it's not working for me

saya:

That's the page I took the screenshot on I'm not sure why it's not working for me

Can you try refreshing the page? Sometimes it's not showing up on first load. And what browser do you use? I will try on my side!

Mio:

Can you try refreshing the page? Sometimes it's not showing up on first load. And what browser do you use? I will try on my side!

I'm using Google Chrome. I refreshed a couple of times and it's still not showing

saya:

I'm using Google Chrome. I refreshed a couple of times and it's still not showing

I just pushed a fix for Chrome, please update and let me know!

Mio:

I just pushed a fix for Chrome, please update and let me know!

It works now thank you!

Thank you so much for all your hard work Mio!

Mio, helppp

is it supposed to look like this or it it supposed to look like on your screenshot?

mj_babec358:

Mio, helppp

is it supposed to look like this or it it supposed to look like on your screenshot?

if you click on the "change view" button twice, it will look like on Mio's screenshots.