this is a great thread SakuraDanielle...thanks for all your hard work...<3
KamZ wrote: this is a great thread SakuraDanielle...thanks for all your hard work...<3

I want to second this thanks for making this thread its awesome :D
this should be stickied
HAVA-RAVA wrote: this should be stickied

second this
LOL, everybody's release date is month+year except for Hyun Bin's. Why the only detailed one, I wonder?
His Royal Gorgeousness strikes again. ;)
amrita828 wrote: LOL, everybody's release date is month+year except for Hyun Bin's. Why the only detailed one, I wonder?
His Royal Gorgeousness strikes again. ;)

lol Rita...good observation :D
Yes, it strikes again!!! ^_^
KamZ wrote: lol Rita...good observation :D
Yes, it strikes again!!! ^_^

Are you going to wait for him outside the door (or whatever line they cross when released from the army)? ;);)
amrita828 wrote: Are you going to wait for him outside the door (or whatever line they cross when released from the army)? ;);)

you bet i will :p
2014...a year without LSG and JJ....a dark year for Korea entairtainement...but at least we'll have our Hyun Bin back ^^
Juniko wrote: 2014...a year without LSG and JJ....a dark year for Korea entairtainement...but at least we'll have our Hyun Bin back ^^

I agree...I worry that he will go in after the drama and promotions he is doing now.
KamZ wrote: you bet i will :p
*stands next to ya* Me tooooo!
I can't wait till Hyun Bin's released and comes back to acting! :D
Hey, has Kim Soo Hyun got enlisted yet ???
About LSG, I bet he's gonna do something like : "KingHeart tought me a lot of things, and I now have a deeper respect for soldier and those who fight for their country. Therefore I decided to get enlisted as soon as possible."
I really hate this waiting!!! Geez...they should take American instant gratification into account and give us the people we want to see. LOL Don't I sound demanding??? I do really hate the waiting tho.