FatPanda wrote: My problem is I can't make a sentence :( I already memorized the letteres, but I don't know how to write a sentence .__.

Writing the syllables or actually forming a sentence? :)
i started but it's a hard job :(
I've been learning Korean on my own for a few months now. I've gotten to where I can ask/answer basic questions, understand the basic idea of what someone is saying (word recognition and location of use), and have mostly learned the correct pronunciation of romanized Korean. I can watch raw videos now without subtitles and still understand it, but subtitles help a ton LOL. I'm hoping to start a real online class next month and I can't wait! I'm going to look into the TTMIK website others have mentioned, that sounds wonderful!
I can only read and write in korean, but it's still hard for me to pronounce everything correctly! and of course most of what i read i don't understand :p I do know some basic questions and answers tho, only the ones that are most used.
HI I'd been learning for a while but I get down too cause I have not practice just with my own :(. but I don't stop and keep studing and listening during watching drama so I can catch up some words that I alredy know how to write. Between the things that I use to study is "talk to me in korean" site tutorials and others internet tutorials. let's practice!
I'm learning ^^;; Me and my friend "officially" decided to start and try learning together a few months ago. I like searching on my own because I feel it's one of the best ways I learn things, but I follow lessons on howtostudykorean.com because I think it concentrates on grammar and putting it together yourself rather than learning phrases, which I like, and I occasionally visit talktomeinkorean.com as well for their tips ^-^
I start to learn korean 1 year ago. :) and it´s going better and better.. i was afraid to learn the alphabet. but it´s sooo easy, can´t imagine :D but i hate the korean counting system. too hard for me. but i have 2 more years time to learn it :) then, i go for a half year to korea on a university :)
http://language.snu.ac.kr/site/en/klec/click-korean/index.jsp
http://korean.sogang.ac.kr/
http://world.kbs.co.kr/learn_korean/lessons/e_index.htm
found some more Korean learning sites! Also, I have the level 1 textbook from Ewha Women's University, it comes with a CD for listening parts and there's also a grammar book that you can get along with it, and it's helped me a lot ^_^ they have more books up to level 6 I believe, and there are other versions with instruction in Japanese or Chinese instead of English, but here's the English level 1:
http://www.hanbooks.com/ehko11eve.html
I re-started learning Korean few days ago - I leardned the alphabet and now struggling with pronounciation (I hope watching dramas will help me a bit ^^). I use Teach Yourself Korean - has anybody used it?
I really want to learn it, where do I start?

I don't know if I should give you advice, since I don't have much experience myself, but I guess the best is to start with learning the alphabet and pronounciation ^^
i use talktomeinkorean.com. they have a pretty solid cirriculum which is free. they do have workbooks and such for purchase but they also have free printable lesson notes. the audio lessons are short and focus on one thing at a time. they also use romanization along with the hangul which alot of beginners find helpful (i personally dont, but to each his own) i also use the free version of Byki. it's sort of like electronic flash cards and some of them have an audio feature so you can listen to the pronounciation. i have found actually writing in hangul to be the most effective thing for learning hangul (the alphabet) especially the vowels b/c many of them look extremely simillar so when you're writing it out in a word you know how to pronounce it's easier to assign the sound to the letter. the biggest thing really, the BIGGEST thing, is to find yourself something that allows you to hear native speakers pronouncing things b/c just like in english letters are dropped, sounds run into each other and the spelling is not always the way it is pronouncded naturally.