Meena_Drama_Fan:

Wow, It is helpful, thanks a lot. :)

I"m glad it was helpful, I"m actually planning to shoot some more video of the next week or so, for people planning to go to Korea or want to go to Korea. So far I have about 5 video ideas, 

Nicolas:

I"m glad it was helpful, I"m actually planning to shoot some more video of the next week or so, for people planning to go to Korea or want to go to Korea. So far I have about 5 video ideas, 

Thanks, will be helpful for people like me, if we could plan a trip altogether, people from different country, that would be the real fun :)

I'm actually studying abroad in Korea this summer at Yonsei University. I'm really excited!!

melb34r:

I'm actually studying abroad in Korea this summer at Yonsei University. I'm really excited!!

Lucky you! how long will you be staying there? 

A little over a month starting late June. 

I´m going to Korea this summer, I´ll be there from mid July to around mid August I think ^^

I would love to go, but I don't have enough money at the moment :( but one day, it's gonna happen!

I am planning to go sometime this year or next. I actually want to make the trip part of my honey moon so, my wedding planning is part of the trip planning. 

I love this post because people are sharing their experiences, I'll keep waiting for more sharing. Thanks  you :)

If you just find cheap flights, don't stay on luxury hotels but opt for hostels instead and use public transportation and walk as much as possible + don't eat at high class restaurants all the time you can get around Seoul with very little money. I'm coming from Finland so at least for me it was cheaper than Finland in general.